The online racing simulator
Hello all,my problem is that when i installed G25 in Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit in the screen is appeared like gamepad.(the screenshot is with DFP but the same is going on with the G25).

I have the latest drivers installed.What can i do to fix this,any ideas?

A question from me too.

Im looking for another G25 shifter (for details i wont go into..)

Basically, i was wondering if any of you guys know of anywhere i could find one? Used or new is fine, but i would obviously like it to be in the UK so that i could go over there and pick it up.
i dont think you can buy them seperate, maybe you should buy the act labs shifter although its a bit expansive
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :A question from me too.

Im looking for another G25 shifter (for details i wont go into..)

Basically, i was wondering if any of you guys know of anywhere i could find one? Used or new is fine, but i would obviously like it to be in the UK so that i could go over there and pick it up.

Ebaaaaay
Buy the component parts to fix/modify your existing one?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Buy the component parts to fix/modify your existing one?

Well, i wont go into details...but its kind of disentegrated....
Well im going to get a steering wheel today and hopefully my mom will support me to get a G25 bear with me
Well guys, yesterday I bought G25 too. I think on monday I'll have it at home. Can't wait :P
I love that fat guy with his big white beard so much.
I also orderded one, and i'm expecting it this Friday.
Just got it today, and i have to say i'm very satisfied. It take LFS to a new level
Quote from Stiggie :Just got it today, and i'm very satisfied. It take LFS to a new level

good
sorry for double post, but my G25 has a squeel :P

is there something i can do about this? like putting oil or grease in it.
remove teh mouse from inside maybe?
probably been discussed a million times, but too hard to search. just got a wheel, and to begin with it was turning way too fast, so adjusted the "Range" and its about right rate now, but only turns 90 degrees.

anyone know wtf is going on?
Quote from nisskid :probably been discussed a million times, but too hard to search. just got a wheel, and to begin with it was turning way too fast, so adjusted the "Range" and its about right rate now, but only turns 90 degrees.

anyone know wtf is going on?

isn't the range, the same as the degree of turning?

maybe change it back to lets say 720?
Quote from G!NhO :isn't the range, the same as the degree of turning?

maybe change it back to lets say 720?

ive played around with the 2 different angle adjustments, in the profiler and in LFS, both didnt really do anything to solve my problem :S

maybe someone can give me a profiler setup to do with the default LFS setup?
Quote from nisskid :ive played around with the 2 different angle adjustments, in the profiler and in LFS, both didnt really do anything to solve my problem :S

maybe someone can give me a profiler setup to do with the default LFS setup?

cheers mate, ill give it a crack.
I have a question about 900° in LFS with G25.
I want to set 900° in LFS and Logitech profiler, like cars have in real life, but i heard that FFS is not working after 720° in LFS or something like this... Can anyone explain this please? And what about GTRs and formulas than? Thanks.
In LFS the wheels of the roadcars only turn 720°. You have to adjust some settings in the game for the GTRs and formulas, in the profiler you have to allow the game to adjust the settings of the wheel.
Well, if you don't care about the profiler and just do the stuff manually - like me - you can set every steering-angle whilst preserving all FF.

It will just look odd when the wheel and hands/arms-animation will not turn further than 720/540/450/270 (depending on the car-model) degrees of rotation. You can disable the animation when driving in cockpit, though.

I personally just stick to the exact same amount of rotation as is animated in LFS. Given that there do exist but few cars like the Mitsubishi EVOs 4x4 Group-N-spec Basic-Rally Cars in the real world-- (which do sport an exact 720° steering-rotation) -- I think it is a fairly reasonable choice to stick to this setting for the tin-top road-cars. It also works pretty well on the less-expensive consumer-wheels like Logitech (G25, DF-GT) which do not provide quite the peak-velocity in simulated FF-caster-steer that real-world "A->B"-roadcars offer with steering-lock about 900-1080 degrees (when equiped with power-steering, at all).

So it really is a matter of "pick you own choice". Just try it out and decide what's best for you, yourself.

Your average happy G25 owner

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG