The online racing simulator
Engine Brake
(5 posts, started )
Engine Brake
I would like to see a better engine brake simulated for example going from 2nd to 1st, that slows your car down but on lfs the engine way way over revs... i use that brake allot in life and am habitual user of it in LFS. i know a limiter might need to be developed but i'd like to see the engine brake work as good as the ABS on the Z9 test patch...
I use engine braking in LFS all the time and never over rev the engine, if you are over reving the engine going from 2nd to 1st you arn't letting the car slow down enough before you change down. Or your first is to tall.
Normaly, when you go from 2nd to 1st, the wheels should block, or in LFS the engine goes up...
oh... il try, cause after a while my engine dies..
Quote from chavm481 :I would like to see a better engine brake simulated for example going from 2nd to 1st, that slows your car down but on lfs the engine way way over revs... i use that brake allot in life and am habitual user of it in LFS. i know a limiter might need to be developed but i'd like to see the engine brake work as good as the ABS on the Z9 test patch...

Engine braking works fine for me... wouldn't work (as well) if you didn't have a clutch pedal, but it's fine for my G25 and I.

Engine Brake
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG