The online racing simulator
Rfactor graphics
(37 posts, started )
I did make it full size, but anyway, never mind
GTR Evolution look's pretty damn good with everything maxed out and some AA/AF.

Ok it lack's in the physic's department, but it look's the part imo :P
Well IMO it's better in a way then rFactor's physics.

I mean in rFactor you get that feeling that no car other then the F1 has a rear anti roll bar and every time you over do it, it's impossible to retake control while in Evolution the problem is a bit solved.
Quote from BAMBO :Well IMO it's better in a way then rFactor's physics.

I mean in rFactor you get that feeling that no car other then the F1 has a rear anti roll bar and every time you over do it, it's impossible to retake control while in Evolution the problem is a bit solved.

I think simbin did a pretty good job with Race07 & GTR Evolution

I read somewhere that ISI are doing a major overhaul of the physic's and are working on a completly new tyre model for rFactor 2
Well that sounds pretty interesting, although I was thinking about buying rFactor just for the hydroplane mod where obviously, no tires are needed.

I'm now finding myself a bit in a dilemma, should I buy netKar PRO or rFactor? Hmm....
Have you tried the Hydroplane mod on a normal track? They're *massive*
Quote from BAMBO :Well that sounds pretty interesting, although I was thinking about buying rFactor just for the hydroplane mod where obviously, no tires are needed.

I'm now finding myself a bit in a dilemma, should I buy netKar PRO or rFactor? Hmm....

netKar Pro

Wait for rFactor 2
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::o That would have been awesomeo though. (Even though I don't play rTractor)

Gabkicks, if all you look for in a sim is graphics, then may I suggest GT5 or something on a console.

LoL, I hope you're joking. but tbh that kind of humor doesn't work well online unless you know someone personally.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from BAMBO :

I had that problem when I didn't get proper FFB and didn't know how to setup the game and cars for something like G25. Nowadays I don't have any problems maintaining a good slide.

LFS maybe is more realistic, but I can say that when driving a good mod in rF it feels as good and similar to real life than in LFS too.
Sorry for bumping this topic, but I need some help.

When viewing some rFactor video's I saw that many people have way better graphics then myself in rFactor.

However, I have everthing to max and full. Also DX9 Quality and Shader 6.

My PCs setup:
i7-2600k
Radeon HD 6970
16GB DDR-3

Now I wonder on how to make the edges of everything look smooth, as I'll show on this screenshot:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4584/rfactor20111120.jpg

The game looks rather nice, but the edges of the cars are just bad, and not smooth.

So anyone can help me on improving my graphics?
Not a RFactor pro myself but graphics on cars depend on how good the mod is
Quote from rockclan :Sorry for bumping this topic, but I need some help.

When viewing some rFactor video's I saw that many people have way better graphics then myself in rFactor.

However, I have everthing to max and full. Also DX9 Quality and Shader 6.

My PCs setup:
i7-2600k
Radeon HD 6970
16GB DDR-3

Now I wonder on how to make the edges of everything look smooth, as I'll show on this screenshot:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4584/rfactor20111120.jpg

The game looks rather nice, but the edges of the cars are just bad, and not smooth.

So anyone can help me on improving my graphics?

You need to enable AA (anti aliasing).

Rfactor graphics
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG