The online racing simulator
LFS D1GP - Round 1 TEST Pictures
(31 posts, started )
it looks fake but they are not gay i think.
To be honest,really poor quality,bad angles & fake pictures...you guys could at least have tryed it and put some effort in it.
i got round 2 replay - been busy for past 2 weeks but i will get some from that soon...

Quote :
Originally Posted by vendetta
everyone in that picture is a homosexual.

no1 i know is gay in that picture - and i have discovered in real life that the people who call people gay end up gay themselves?
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :i got round 2 replay - been busy for past 2 weeks but i will get some from that soon...

[/i]

no1 i know is gay in that picture - and i have discovered in real life that the people who call people gay end up gay themselves?

The only thing he wanted to know if people had parked, or really drifting in the first pic. tbh, it looks really fake. No1 could keep such a line, and I can't see any smoke.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :The only thing he wanted to know if people had parked, or really drifting in the first pic. tbh, it looks really fake. No1 could keep such a line, and I can't see any smoke.

well.. first pic.. we were parked.. look after the last car.. not alot of tyermarks right ??

and we arent gay just to take a "cool" pic..

but the rest of the pic's are in movement..

LFS D1GP - Round 1 TEST Pictures
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG