The online racing simulator
Something In the Way
(9 posts, started )
Something In the Way
When your on a track with barriers in the way, what do you do?

My first video with me drifting on 900 degrees . Considering i'm using a DFP, i think it's a achievement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArmuxKXJRrs
Pretty odd song choice for a drift video.
Well.. I almost fell asleep to this one.
Little bit too slow for my liking, my suit others more.
#5 - Ogijs
1) It makes people bored, atleast me :P
2) For a kinda slowmotion video you could work on the FPS a bit more
Quote from Ogijs :2) For a kinda slowmotion video you could work on the FPS a bit more

That was the big thing for me. I really think that music could have worked, but it needed some parts cut out of it. Plus, the camera work didn't help it go with the song. Some of the shots where a little to far away from the car. With a slow motion video and such a slow song, you need really up close shots to keep interest.

I do think that song is just a hair to slow though, even for a slow motion video. I don't think you could make a video over 2 minutes (really probably less) with that song before everyone fell asleep.

Some of the shots were nice though so don't feel too upset. You just picked something that is very difficult to make work properly.
Lol wtf
This video is not available in your country.
Quote from evilgenius :Lol wtf
This video is not available in your country.

You want to hazard a guess "why?"

Suey, seriously, you don't want me to see and comment - just say so
The camera movement in the first 'scene' is really cool but after that it's a bit too slow like the others also said.. I can't comment on the rest, the vid doesn't load completely Maybe if you speed it up a bit, and use different music, it'll be a world of difference

Something In the Way
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG