The online racing simulator
Christian Racers Unite
(61 posts, closed, started )
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Hes just an internet gangsta threatening to break peoples legs but when you meet them in real life they tend to be little pussies that couldn't take a punch from my little sister.

Are you talking about Arrow or aptitude?

Sorry.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Hes just an internet gangsta threatening to break peoples legs but when you meet them in real life they tend to be little pussies that couldn't take a punch from my little sister.

Hah! May I be your sister? :munching_
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you talking about Arrow or aptitude?

Sorry.

LOL! That's funny. I see why you're nominated as funniest member. XD
Quote from aptitudex :Actually, less like rabbid dogs and more like a pack of yapping chiwawas who bark at big dogs untill one day the big dog bites their head off ...
I can use Photoshop too arrow ...

what has photoshop got to do with this? heres the replay for the evidence.
as s14 said, You know what's worse then being a nasty person...? Denying it

replay attached
Attached files
maddog owned.mpr - 447.4 KB - 243 views
Quote from aptitudex :Arrow and his XFusion buddies are like a bunch of rabbid dogs that prowl LFS servers trying to stir up trouble ... definately not www.revelationracer.com candidates.

okey wtf... i consider christian myself but i dont go and insult other people like that.. is the way you treat people and because of that other people generalize that all christians are like that... stop it please for your own safety, you dont want to get a bad rep in here

oh and you shouldnt mess witht the XFusion gang :mischievo
Quote from aptitudex :Arrow and his XFusion buddies are like a bunch of rabbid dogs that prowl LFS servers trying to stir up trouble ... definately not www.revelationracer.com candidates.

Quote :Actually, less like rabbid dogs and more like a pack of yapping chiwawas who bark at big dogs untill one day the big dog bites their head off ...
I can use Photoshop too arrow ...

When I first read your thread I thought it was a pretty good idea that deserved some respect. A dedicated man who want to go his own ways to create a friendly community.
The turn over in this are many, specially when you as a person shown to be an idiot.
Your behaviour to create something you believe in just shown you are not man enough for your words. To talk bad about not only about Arrow but the whole XFrusion Racing Team who just publish what happened leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Obviously you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Stop harassing our members and other drivers in here by threatening them with broken legs etc.

In my opinion you should seek your god, you seem to be in need to find something. Just don't do it here in the LFS community!!
im feeling like posting a list of people who need to search for some kind of a special treatment of their BRAINS.

№ | LFSW name |
1. aptitudex
2. aptitudex
etc... etc...

/ the pic you posted your self proves it

Dont know why you have to be so arrogant towards some one that apparently showed to everybody how flowed christian you actually are.
You look like too old not to be aware that here people are free to make fun off each other ( there are limits of course ). I didnt feel that anyone here crossed that fine line than you.

Threatening people isnt either christian or in the "code" of what forums are about.
On the other hand i hope i havent made you too nervious reading this because i suppose youll spend alot of money to come to my country ( Bulgaria ) to "brake my leggs".
Yea, well, one can only expect these type of personal attacks when a group feels threatened. And it seems like most of the posts are by all these little 'XFusioners' , and other try hard wannabeis.

" Jesus said, "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated Me first."
I would sugest the Admin close or delete this thread because the time for talking has passed.
Quote from Ikaponthus :
How do you interpret that?

Or this one, regarding the fate of a girl who has been raped...

You see, you religious types don't even read the book you pretend to believe in. If that's God's word, I don't want any part of "God". And don't tell me it's "open to interpretation". There's nothing to "interpret" about it.

I know this is completely off topic seems that this is the TEAMS thread but as the band wagon is already rolling & I couldn't pass up this one:

Ikaponthus you obviously havent got a clue about what you are talking about. Actually I am laughing at you right now as you rave on about how there is nothing to interpret & then go on & interpret the bible incorrectly.
Since when did Adultery = Rape?

Quote :Adultery is the voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and another person who is not his or her spouse

I know how I interpret you , a bit dim.
and that's why I don't want religious debates here. People can't even read or interpret properly so they'll go on rants that are totally subjective or even false or irrelevant.

Too bad some people can't keep racing and religion separated - what on earth do the two have in common anyway?

Closing this thread now. Sorry it didn't work out aptitudex.
This thread is closed

Christian Racers Unite
(61 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG