The online racing simulator
when your in tescos trying to avoid those red and white barriers
have driven at least one endurance race
When you can't find LFS on school's computer?
Just put some on my website
... When you look for the ctrl + S button on a camera

when you see someone in a Caterham/westfield, then you call it a 'LX Edition.'

when you hunt for modded .vob files.
Quote from J@tko ::bump:

You know you've played too much LFS when you can say "Hi!" and "Bye!" in several Eastern European languages

You also know you visit the forum too much when you know what the 'code' is for the :bump: smilie and don't even have to look it up

Shwmae and +1, especially to the 2nd one.
You know you've played too much LFS when your sick of playing it.
You know you've played LFS too much when...

...you actually think you can wreck your car like this and not get hurt...
when your username has LFS in it?
This thread has been turned inside out hundred times over
You know you've played too much LFS when you start eating your own boogers while driving.
you know you've played too much lfs when you come onto the lfs forum and make refferances to your lfs playing.
You know you've played too much LFS when you come onto the forums and say something that is totally inot true.
Quote from G!NhO :You know you've played too much LFS when you start eating your own boogers while driving.

I did that before!
You know you play too much LfS if you thing that "demo users" are a minority population that needs special rights and protection.
You know you've played too much LFS when can't find reverse in your real car.
You know you've played too much LFS when you know at least 10 server names off by heart, even when they are ones with combinations of symbols in the name, such as - ~< { [, so you don't need to look in the lists of servers.

Also, you know you've played too much LFS when you have multiple LFS's installed. I currently have 0.5Z, 0.5Z10 for testing, and 0.5Z with snowmod.

Oh yeah, you also know you have played too much lfs when you have taken note of exactly what speed your road car does in certian gears at certian revs, so you can replicte it in an xfg.

I'm guilty of all of the above.
Quote from danthebangerboy :You know you've played too much LFS when you know at least 10 server names off by heart, even when they are ones with combinations of symbols in the name, such as - ~< { [, so you don't need to look in the lists of servers.

Only 10?
You know you've played LFS too much when in real life you have 8 pieces of paper with the binded phrases you use in the game.
Quote from smove :You know you've played too much LFS when can't find reverse in your real car.

How come?
Quote from Flame CZE :How come?

Spot the difference and you might understand my confusion ...
Attached images
Schalt_g25.jpg
Schalt.jpg
#424 - STF
Quote from danthebangerboy :Oh yeah, you also know you have played too much lfs when you have taken note of exactly what speed your road car does in certian gears at certian revs, so you can replicte it in an xfg.

You know you played too much LFS when you can hold drifts on your first encounter with a cheapo rwd. Even with open diff.
oh and
You know you played too much LFS when you do a burnout and wait for them tyres to turn red. To your friends despair.
when I start searching Shift-P after I got into the bushes with my car .. :/

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG