The online racing simulator
You know you've played too much LFS when..

-You know you've played too much LFS.
-You write this kind of stuff.
-You are using the toilet as a seat.
-You are playing on my layouts
You know you've played too much LFS when...

It's too bright outside and you look for the shift+f12
You see somebody walking/driving slowly and think they are lagging (more of a general geek one)
You wonder when there is going to be a new test patch for this 'Life' beta you heard about
You trade in your car for a new one because it looks like an XRT/FXO
You are looking for the reset button when you fall over
You break your wheel
on your freetime, or at school or work you think what kinda skin or texture you could make
you show LFS at school to someone that thinks GT5 is a better simulator than LFS

i hate it
Quote from G!NhO :you show LFS at school to someone that thinks GT5 is a better simulator than LFS

i hate it

i hate it when thay say nfs is more realistic than lfs, and everytime i play lfs and i say the name of the game they always say, is that the new version of nfs
Quote from batteryy :i hate it when thay say nfs is more realistic than lfs, and everytime i play lfs and i say the name of the game they always say, is that the new version of nfs

Menu mod ftw?
You know you've played too much lfs when i first time said hello
Quote from batteryy :nah, they just have played too much nfs

Psht, do an NFS style menu mod

On second thoughts...DON'T!!!
You know you've played too much LFS when..

You have an accident and expect to be flipped into space.

Quote from jayhawk :You know you've played too much LFS when:

You go back and forth from your computer to your car to get the in car view settings perfect and to your liking.

i might try that... same with gear ratios lol
You Know you´ve played too much LFS when:

After playing it, you go to your real car, and start turning the steering wheel like the virtual Driver do (your arms i mean), it happened to me more than twice .

Adolfo Herrera.
...when you look on the steering wheel for tiny red buttons for the horn.
If u are shouting "blue flag let me pass" in night while sleeping
Quote from L@gger :If u are shouting "blue flag let me pass" in night while sleeping

Or when there is a slow car ahead.

... You say yellow flag when someone has had an accident

... You shed out £24 for another S2 account, because you got perma-banned from your favorite server.
Or if u say to your girlfriend during sex: "give higher transfer there with my gear shift"
Quote from L@gger :Or if u say to your girlfriend during sex: "give higher transfer there with my gear shift"

Would be funnier if you said 'shift higher with my knob' IMO
You know you have played to much LFS when:

Your driving somewhere new IRL and franticly press 4 on the radio to find brake points...

You get passed on highway, and instinctibly change lanes into their slipstream making them panic since you are actually driving 5 inches from their rear bumper. Just to change lanes again to pass them with a huge grin. (Did this 2 days ago, and the other driver did not look to happy....)

When you remember that you forgot to eat breakfast after drinking 2,5 liter of coffee and been online for 12 hours.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
..., you start with full throttle because you don't want to melt the clutch
you model your hood in the autocross maker...
Quote from Bose321 :Would be funnier if you said 'shift higher with my knob' IMO

Would be funnier if your girlfriend said 'is that a short-shifter?'
Quote from wheel4hummer :Would be funnier if your girlfriend said 'is that a short-shifter?'

Would be funnier if she said "where is the shifter?"
Quote from G!NhO :Would be funnier if she said "where is the shifter?"

4 words to break a mans ego:

Is It In yet ?

you know you played too much lfs when you discover anything past 45 degrees sideways isnt recoverable, so you try the Shift + P but nothing happens

f***** nissans.... Grrr.

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG