The online racing simulator
BMW Sauber car confirmed!
(172 posts, started )
Quote :We've updated the CMX Viewer with the BMW Sauber car and an updated helmet, soon to be included in LFS S2 ALPHA. S2 licensed racers can start making their BF1 skins!
Read the included readme.txt for installation instructions.

EDIT: Doh,ah well. Seems someone beaten me.
If ya need to see it to believe it...here it is from within the new CMX Viewer:

OO yes i realy like this car
It's the final countdown!
im not much for F1, but this is the shiznit. 3 days yall, 3 DAYS!!!
I'm one for F1. BEAUTY!

Ditto beauty..... and the BIG surprise

Now, what REAL track have BMW/Sauber asked the devs to produce for them ?

any guesses ?
NURBURGRING!

Not an educated guess, more an educated wish.
#10 - SamH
I just did a quick surface check, to get a visual idea of how the skin's surface will come together. The pattern is a 10px square on a 1024px skin

Not as bad as I'd anticipated. I reckon it's VERY skinable, in fact!
Attached images
BF1_SkinCheck.jpg
Oh no, the only thing that I really dont need, and it is confirmed. F1 car fans have their car, they can look on it, prit it, set it as a wallpaper... but to the patch left THREE F**KING DAYS...............
...and if there's one thing in life I hate then it's BMW's and their drivers.
I'm on german Autobahn's since several 100000 km's and it confirmed that BMW drivers are 99% arseholes....

What I always have asked myself: Is it normal people who buy BMW's and turn into AHs or is it just AHs that buy BMW's?

maybe we'll see in LFS's future, I won't touch that car that's for sure.

just my opinion, have fun! I'm more looking forward to the other improvements
This is F1 weekend (imola italy) with LFS having a F1 him self the same day the friday practices begin!

awsome work lfs team.

I think more and more that LFS S3 Final will be selling mainstream in video-game shops around the world instead of a niche like us

Mama-kids will know the pain of pushing Accell to soon ihihih (boy: -but its not like Need for speed!!!! i spin!!!)
Big thanks to the devs for this car. Partnership (?) with BMW/Sauber must be awesome.
Just a couple I've done, with the Viewer R models (now superceeded [I am really grateful even if it doesn't sound it] but S)
Attached images
side BF1.jpg
overhead BF1.jpg
Attached images
F1-2.jpg
Could someone do a 1280 x 960 render please? Need a knew desktop the silly faces one is scaring me
I hope they dont nerf the sound on this. It will be nothing short of disappointing to get an F1 car that sounds as crappy as the F08
BMW has already updated their website:

Quote from inCogNito :BMW has already updated their website:

lol
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :That would be great. "18/04/2006 OMFGZ0RZ OUR CAR IS IN TEH LIVE FOR SPEED!!1ONE! "

MEGALOL :uglyhamme
but that's the FO8

(172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG