The online racing simulator
Next will be?
Quote from swisscosmo :And I got an error saying "MP Replay out of stash space" and from reading other topics about this problem some people say its something with the server but i don't know as i had 2GB fre on m comp bt know i have 7GB.

That happens when= you have a mega full server and someone lags out, not always but sometimes. No idea why

And @ NS - its a secret - you'll have to be on server and find out
;P I was among the first joining on your server anyway I'm just hoping it will be road cars and not GTR or single seaters. OTOH if you switch to LRF chances are it will be a carnage maybe UF-BR? for some reason I don't think so.
good server but i think we need less peoples on grid because when 32 drivers here in start theres a big crash posibility if you arent in top 10
Quote from swisscosmo :

And I got an error saying "MP Replay out of stash space" and from reading other topics about this problem some people say its something with the server but i don't know as i had 2GB fre on m comp bt know i have 7GB.

As far as I can remember, it something like this...

LFS has a set size buffer (stash space) that fills with the updates for each car, but waits until it has them from all cars for each 'physics cycle' before saving that data to the replay.

If someone is lagging, the buffer fills up with everyone elses updates while it is still waiting for the laggy guy's and gives this error.
Had one of the best races in ages tonight on BL1R. 4-car slipstream battle on the backstraight in the last lap and no crash under braking for the chicane.

Jack(DaMaster) said he will post pictures of it here.
Quote from zeugnimod :
Jack(DaMaster) said he will post pictures of it here.

Tell him to get on server, so that when joe says "Jack", we get:
Jack M: Yes
Jack D: Yes
Jack A: Yes
Quote from zeugnimod :Had one of the best races in ages tonight on BL1R. 4-car slipstream battle on the backstraight in the last lap and no crash under braking for the chicane.

Slipstream was nice It wasn't safe to try to pass the other aswell
I went on last night for few races. Incredibly fun, close racing,at the back of the pack at least . I will be on again tonight bringing up the rear.
Gutted im not guna online for a while because of this server, BL1R is my fav :d love passing just before the chicane
Server is full... Which is great, but not for me
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Server is full... Which is great, but not for me

Ya i was ust trying to get on but i was only going to spec as i'm eating lunch and i have school to do but if its full and if a space opens why should i go in when i'm just going to spec as someone like you wants in to race.
Quotes of the evening

Quote from Jack McIntyre (I think?) :insim is programmed to kick the owner of 500 servers

Quote from Mp3 Astra :The sound of the car engines has knocked over my stack of coke cans

:uglyhamme
haha that happened to me too! when i joined my volume was too high and i got in server right at the start of the race
So Airio nowdays works? And kicks Franky eh?
Quote from JO53PHS :Quotes of the evening...

Quote from mp3 Astra :I minimize my LFS and come back to see "blow job" on my screen...

Ewww Funny quotes... you haz dem!
Hmm.. TBO changed to FOX, nice, i like it
The car for the next two-day competition is the FOX.

Get racing everyone !
In other news, Joe Ellis has been kicked out of NDR after causing me to crash whilst winning.
Quote from J@tko :In other news, Joe Ellis has been kicked out of NDR after causing me to crash whilst winning.

Is that true? I mean... How is it possible that you were in a leading position?
oh rly?
Quote from J@tko :In other news, Joe Ellis has been kicked out of NDR after causing me to crash whilst winning.

Will you shut the hell up... seriously.. I didn't even touch you, and left the inside open. Get over it.

Quote from g!nho :oh rly?

NAW, NOT RLY.
Shudup you pair o bitches, we know you have camsex in secrets anyways

And OMFG TBO FTW!!
I sence a bit of negative energy between Jack and Joe, do you guys wanna talk about it?

NDR Public Racing - OPEN NOW
(353 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG