The online racing simulator
Test Race - Pre Race Discussion
Here's the place to get chatting about the test race on 1st March at Fern Bay Green
I say that much: At least it's not FE Gold.
I'd rather it be FE Gold, 'cos then we wouldn't have to make our own stupid TV director cameras lol
Chris i will ask around for some.. .
Will it be a TBO chalenge number plate or is it free to just put your number on the car ?
a numberplate will be released in the coming days
#7 - J@tko
Ah.

Erm, might want to change my number, possibly.
To what?
is it a server up so you can practise?
does it gona be a private server and if does iam gona get a pasword to my pm then ?
Server will be set up in the coming days..
We will set up a server for practice in the next few hours.

It WILL be private, and the password be PMed to you.

Cheers
Quote from Wilko868 :We will set up a server for practice in the next few hours.

It WILL be private, and the password be PMed to you.

Cheers

*cough* NDR|Public Racing *cough*?
lol Jack.
The NDR|Public Sever is probably the best place to practice, but i'll still put this up for the people who want it.
After the test race, I may set up official practice sessions like you guys at NDR do, but that will be decided later
Oh wait its THIS sunday?????

Erm, ok

I'll have to scive 250 Quali if its still on - what time do proceedings start?
lets hear some times , my pb atm is 1.18.6 just set on ** NDR Pulbic **
well, my pb ain't so good just now. it is a 1.20.80 which i just set on the NDR PUBLIC server as well
1:19.75, also set on NDR public.

I don't think times will matter a lot, though. I won a 6 lap race with a fastest lap of mid 1:20 on that server 16 seconds ahead of the second placed guy with several people behind me doing low 1:19s.
considering i couldent drive the tbos to save my life before im looking quite happy atm , but i can assure some bugger will ruin it
I will end up being that bugger

i hope not though
My pb is a 1.20.3, apparently!

I won't have much time to practice though

I think I'll sneak off whilst "SCing" () the 250 Quali races and have some praccy

Car wise, FXOs will be quick but burn their tyres, XRTs will be slightly slower and slightly less burning, and RB4 kinda in the middle
Quote from J@tko :My pb is a 1.20.3, apparently!

I won't have much time to practice though

I think I'll sneak off whilst "SCing" () the 250 Quali races and have some praccy

Car wise, FXOs will be quick but burn their tyres, XRTs will be slightly slower and slightly less burning, and RB4 kinda in the middle

You have officially been caught
Quote from J@tko :Car wise, FXOs will be quick but burn their tyres, XRTs will be slightly slower and slightly less burning, and RB4 kinda in the middle

I don't think the XRTs will be any slower than the FXOs with a 3% restriction.
It seems my PB is 1:23.13 set on 7th January 2008... I might need to practise a bit.

Be seeing you in my rear view mirror.
I'll be out for the weekend and probably won't be back before the race, so don't count on me.
Not sure if I missed it somewhere but when will the event start and how many laps will the races be?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG