The online racing simulator
Still Burnout With Similar Axis
(6 posts, started )
I know people have already done stupid "0W D03Z I MAEK BURN0UTZ? threads.

But after looking around for ages i have found that you have to have Accelerate and Brake pedals on separate axis. My wheel has them on the same axis. Is there a way to make it work around this? Apart from using the keyboard/mouse. I want to use it to heat up my tires for drags.
brake on keyboard and gas it?
I want to be able to race with my wheel and do the burnout without quitting at setting to Mouse/Keyboard Input.

I also tried to make a button on my wheel the brake as well, but that didnt work.
Quote from joedidyjoe :I want to be able to race with my wheel and do the burnout without quitting at setting to Mouse/Keyboard Input.

I also tried to make a button on my wheel the brake as well, but that didnt work.

well, my cheap logitech wheel allows to change axis to be combined or not

from control panel game controls

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2179/48794870.png
I was actually going to make a post on a similar subject but I'll just use this thread...

I am currently using a Xbox 360 Wireless Wheel in LFS and was thinking of getting a used Momo on craigslist mainly because of the combined axis on my wheel. I can't warm my tires before a drag race, heel and toe downshift, or left foot brake (not to mention no force feedback drivers). I'm assuming the Momo has at least the option of seperate axis as it's made by Logitech right?
Yes, the Momo has that feature. It'll be a good purchase.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG