The online racing simulator
Quote from Velociround :lol +1

I did my first race in this server (first race also on the current combo) today, and I liked it a lot. Some pretty close races in there.
Keep up the good work

i see me in the last picture the (dark blue and green fxo)
i raced pretty good for someone with the flu.
NDR Public Racing is closed for the weekend, for Kyoto 250 and LFSCART practice. We're going to need some other server for TBO funzors!
Damm it, i forgot that was on.

Cheers for saying that MP3
Quote from Mp3 Astra :NDR Public Racing is closed for the weekend, for Kyoto 250 and LFSCART practice. We're going to need some other server for TBO funzors!

i'll see if ATC can spare a server.
We'll re-open either after Kyoto 250 Qualifying [~1900 GMT Sunday] or Monday morning
And when we're back, we'll have a random track generator to keep you occupied

Tracks:
BL1 BL1R SO1 SO1R SO4 SO4R SO5 SO5R SO6 SO6R FE1 FE1R FE2 FE2R FE3 FE3R AS1 AS1R AS2 AS3 AS7 AS7R KY2 KY2R KY3 KY3R WE1 WE1R
I miss AS2r and AS3r...
I miss FE4 and FE4R.
Quote from VoiD :I miss AS2r and AS3r...

I don't miss epic carnage and yet more reports that say:
My Username: Void

I might add them. And yes I forgot FE4

I'll add it and re-send to deko
Quote from Huru-aito :The racing is nice. Sometimes.

But every now and then..

I must say I've never seen that happen before.

Perhaps IL2 tried to mate with your LFS.
The server is now up and running again, now that the Kyoto 250 Qualifying is over.
Track change!!!
I have a suggestion. :hide: Grid could be sorted according to the lap times. Just saying that because lately I had lots of accidents on the servers. For example, I do 25s at BLRev, first time I join I start from the back. That's ok. I'm coming up few positions, but someone always finds me and destroys my race. And my laptimes were good before... In this way we could avoid this pwnage... Just my 2 cents.
Surprisingly, order joined, previous race, reverse previous race or random seem to be the only standard options on servers, anything else I think you have to code yourself, including grids based on lap times, as CTRA did - I don't think it's even an Airio option unless I've missed something.
Quote from Airio Config :CustomGrid=true
CustomGridCount=8

A top-8 reversed was on a week or so ago.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I have a suggestion. :hide: Grid could be sorted according to the lap times. Just saying that because lately I had lots of accidents on the servers. For example, I do 25s at BLRev, first time I join I start from the back. That's ok. I'm coming up few positions, but someone always finds me and destroys my race. And my laptimes were good before... In this way we could avoid this pwnage... Just my 2 cents.

I agree with this. That was a big plus point of CTRA, being able to start at the front with your good laptime. The only problem is, it promotes more reckless driving because people will take more risks because they know they will be starting near the front for the next race.
Quote from hyntty :A top-8 reversed was on a week or so ago.

Cool, hadn't seen that.
The Server is back up again
...thx, but it´s still private?!
That would be a fail by dekojester.
Nice, I might jump in tomarrow.
I think NDR would appreciate it if you tell them that the server is passworded

It's now been un-passworded.
We (Me and Timo) came to the decision that the TBO craze of the past few months is kinda dieing down now, which probably explains the emptiness of the server in recent weeks.

So we've changed the cars to GTR now, and the track is currently set to FE Gold. Of course, Cone Dodgers are already running GTRs, but we will be providing a selection of tracks (as opposed to the single track @ CD) and the usual weekly points competition.

Return of NDR Public Racing
NDR are pleased to annouce that the once popular NDR|Public Racing server will be making a return to your multiplayer lobby screens very soon, thanks to our partnership with RaceSim Servers.

We wanted to use a car that no-one else did, because who likes a copy-cat? So, we're going to use the good old MRT. Some people hate it, but I really can't see why! We're going to be using the shorter tracks in LFS, and we might plonk some AX tracks in there too. As before, we'll have our reporting system, we might have some points going, and best of all, all the failing, fun-loving admins from before will be there to make fun of you when you forget there's no reverse gear. And we boast [I think, unless EQ did something without me looking] Airio's only random track server. Well... its random enough for you not to notice that it isn't

We'll get it up and running in about a week, we wanted to get it out there now so that we can gauge your opinion on our potential epic fail, aswell as getting some decisions made with your help. I'll plonk some polls up in the NDR section about points, AX and Reset.

Please, if you have any comments/questions/expletives to share, post them here and I'll get back to you.

Hope to see you on server soon

J@tko

Might drop down later,

NDR Public Racing - OPEN NOW
(353 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG