The online racing simulator
RB4 Interior
(19 posts, started )
RB4 Interior
Highres RB4 interior.. Dull looking but well maybe someone likes. Did this for me actually but though of sharing it. Was bored enough to do it

Scroll down and download the newest version
Attached images
LFS 2009-02-26 19-47-13-51.jpg
LFS 2009-02-26 19-47-50-31.jpg
Attached files
RB_interior2.rar - 657.1 KB - 1368 views
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Highres RB4 interior.. Dull looking but well maybe someone likes. Did this for me actually but though of sharing it. Was bored enough to do it

I do like it but how about making it more road friendly, like vents and a radio A/C Heat? ya know. I could understand if there was an RB4R. But good work

six out of ten from me until its more road car friendly.
Quote from MiniVan :I do like it but how about making it more road friendly, like vents and a radio A/C Heat? ya know. I could understand if there was an RB4R. But good work

six out of ten from me until its more road car friendly.

yeah I was about to make but went out of interest
nice good job
Quote from sakul33 :nice good job

Banana!? :bananadea:bananadea:bananadea

Nice RB4 interior btw
Don't have to be using it to say whether he likes it or not..

I wish you slip up on your own banana peel sir!
Nice !!!
I'm updating this.. Next one will be 100x better
I think you should add some details to the passenger side of the dash. It's quite empty as it is right now. Otherwise the center console it quite nice!

BTW is that you or your girlfriend on your avatar?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Don't have to be using it to say whether he likes it or not..

I wish you slip up on your own banana peel sir!

True, I fail

PS: That slip up hurt
in the images, the left seat it's inverted.... would be better if you dont invert it.....
good work...
But, I cant use it
Gotta have this
Quote from adcs96 :in the images, the left seat it's inverted.... would be better if you dont invert it.....

LFS Problem, I'm not inverting it
Is it really as dark as it looks on my CTR monitor?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :LFS Problem, I'm not inverting it

Sounds like someone who's interested in what other people think about his work.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sounds like someone who's interested in what other people think about his work.

jah I made it for myself, so I don't really care. I use the left side too but not really interested in inverting such a small thing
The download doesn't seem to work for me can anyone re-upload? *Sorry for bump*

RB4 Interior
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG