The online racing simulator
Moderators action needed - cleanup of General LFS discussion part.
Hi,

Sorry for creating new thread but could be possible for Moderators to delete some threads and made the General LFS discussion part a bit cleaner?
There are like 2-3 thread asking about what time it will be released(CET,GMT,etc).Also other hard to bealive a usefull threads. Also some thread should be moved to the section where they should be(like wheel questions)
I have nothing agaisnt people who like to posting and comunicate to each other but its starting here to be a bit more messy and when I am looking for something quickly its just a bit hard.I am not talking about search function.

Many thanks in advance to Moderators or Devs.
Today's best post. I agree
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Hi,

Sorry for creating new thread but could be possible to Moderators to deleted some thread and made the General LFS discussion part a bit cleaner?
There are like 2-3 thread asking about what time it will be released(CET,GMT,etc).Also other hard to bealive a usefull thread.
I have nothing agaisnt people like to posting and comunicate together but its starting here to be a bit more messy and when I am looking for something quicky its just a bit hard.I am not talking about search function.

Many thanks in advance to Moderators or Devs.

I agree, but everyone is extremely excited, once its calms down, all will be back to normal.
i was thinking the same thing
in total agreement, i am suprised they havent yet acted, some of the threads need wiping!!!!....
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Hi,

There are like 2-3 thread asking about what time it will be released(CET,GMT,etc).

Thank you for mentioning my post

Btw, this is just the start of it. I think its more time efficient to clean up everything around 3am tomorrow, instead of doing it all day long.
#7 - Lino
Best thread yet.
guaranteed that in 1 hours time there will be at least 3 threads saying the same thing about this forum needing a tidy up
i wonder if there really are any moderators around?

i mean a fake "Patch is out" thread hast to be deleted (or at least closed) without any comment.
As well as those other total pointless threads.

i don't get it.
I agree because some people dont bother to read other posts before they post another
Btw, does anyone know when the patch will be released??

Edit: Haha, it's out already!
maybe the mods are busy setting up stuff
Quote from inCogNito :i wonder if there really are any moderators around?

i mean a fake "Patch is out" thread hast to be deleted (or at least closed) without any comment.
As well as those other total pointless threads.

i don't get it.

I will say my defense into that. I only put that in for a little bit of humour, because everyone seemed a bit too tense waiting for the patch to come out. So I put that in to break the ice.

Pointless threads are there yes, but thats all due to the excitement of this patch. Once everyone gets a shot on it and takes it out of their system, everything will soon be back to the way it was before the announcement of the F1 patch.
On the contrary.Tomorrow it will just be different topics..'omg the bf1 pwnz!!11!1'..'ffs the bf1 is uber!!!'..'new patch rawks!!' In other words the same pointless, pubescent drivel we've been witness to this week.

Somewhere below this layer of thrash will reside more potentially interesting discussions, like sober tire physics debates and similar.All this giggly, happy crap is mighty tiresome imho, I can't wait for things to settle down.
To be honest, I think we'll get more and more of this along with LFS getting popular.
#16 - Gunn
I'm too busy searching for the "It's a great time for a moderator to make himself a BF1 skin right about now" thread. :gromit:
Yes.. but it's not only in this forum

The patch brought anarchy to nearly every LfS forum
Quote from Gunn :I'm too busy searching for the "It's a great time for a moderator to make himself a BF1 skin right about now" thread. :gromit:

Sorry but the LFS forum is starting to be verry messy.The word moderator has some meaning
I think the moderators here should be more active closing and moving topics. Who are the moderators apart from the developers? Get some active forum visitors and let them moderate the worst topics, these days it's hell to find your way around here...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Its very rare thats you see a moderator here (or one that does thier job), personally I dont think it matters, the patch will (hopefully) be out soon and the attention will be on the servers not the forums.

It happens, go with the flow, relax.
I prefer a minimal intervention from the moderators . . . All the furore of the patch will die down soon enough. But I prefer Freedom of Speech even if that means having to wade throught the pointless drivel of the less mature in our grouping . . .
#22 - mr_x
i agree with the first post in the thread... it is getting a bit messy... just shows how sad some people are :P
good post Devil as usual
Please bear with us. There are only 5 moderators in these forums and most of us have daytime jobs/something more important in life to do (for the major part of the day atleast...).
Best/fastest way to draw attention into a particular subject,misbehaving, etc. is to report a post.
You can also pm a mod, if your subject isn't the kind which needs immediate attention.
...and yes, I'll lock this thread now.
Thread opened by a request.
Have a comment about moderators? Now's your chance to flame us.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG