The online racing simulator
Where can I find the 1:18th scale model 1993 McLaren MP4/8 Ayrton Senna car?
Hi all, i need some help. I'm trying to find this model to get as a gift for a friend. His birthday is in a few days. Unfortunately, I've looked around the minichamps site and they said they're sold out and won't be getting another batch till March next year . So, I went looking around other sites (Grand Prix Legends, eBay shops, etc.) but they're either sold out or used (seller stated that its damaged) so I googled around. I've found the 1:43 scale version but I'd really prefer to have the 1:18 but there were no other 1:18th scale one or at least not for sale (just some guys showing off with it). So, if anyone here knows a source to where someone has this model brand new and are selling it ofcourse, please tell me. Thank you.
Sorry to cause any more bother but I'm hoping to refresh this topic. Unfortunately, I lost that bid on eBay as my fellow bidder seemed to be able splash as much cash as he'd like so couldn't top his bid. Anyway, I read on the Minichamps website that they're meant to be acquiring it this month but just found that they've changed it to October 2009 which isn't ideal as this gift was meant to be a birthday present for a friend and its 4 months late. So, would anyone please tell me where I could find this model now? It would have to be brand new or excellent condition (car has to be in perfect condition, and case in great condition). Thank you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG