The online racing simulator
Ford return to BTCC after 8 years
(38 posts, started )
Andy Rouse will certainly be interested with ford coming back, wait after a year or Two and he will be a part of the Arena Team
Quote from dawguk :Really? I think the saloon is nicer than the hatch - it looks a lot more "racey". I could just see it slammed on some big wheels, and a phat spoiler hanging off the back. Would remind me of the Cavs that Vauxhall used to race in the 90s.

Oh he has the old model, the one where the hatchback version actually looked good. I drive the hatckback version he has the saloon, both the same sort of spec I just prefer the look of the hatch. The newer ones are more box shaped than the old one, so the saloon version looks better.
glad to hear that, Ford brings me back memories from the 1998 mondeo. Would be better news if Renault would come back to BTCC, though
It is a good thing the BBC don't run the commentary or they'd think Peugeot is coming back to BTCC.

Source.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It is a good thing the BBC don't run the commentary or they'd think Peugeot is coming back to BTCC.

Source.

It wouldn't suprise me if they get the cleaners to update the BBC news website.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It wouldn't surprise me if they get the cleaners to update the BBC news website.

I wouldn't want to insult the cleaners to lump them in with the same bunch of idiots as the writers. I've seen the writing standards going down hill in all news outlets over the last two years. Only last week the Telegraph claimed that Domino Pizza had ~525,000 outlets in the UK.
The Dossier has been sexed up!!
:woohoo:
Will be great to see them return. Not to bothered about the Mondeo, as I think the new shape has lost alot of it character. Doesn't look so mean anymore.

I shall wait for me free tickets to come along ( I work for Ford )
That wasn't the media day, was it? Why are the Motorbase and AON cars driving together?
#37 - mr_x
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That wasn't the media day, was it? Why are the Motorbase and AON cars driving together?

It was the launch day for Brands Hatch I think.
Media Day is a week Thursday cant wait but im not holding my hopes for a very good grid size

Ford return to BTCC after 8 years
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG