The online racing simulator
When to go on line?
(36 posts, started )
Nice mate! Good to see you're having fun and getting some friends along the way
yea congratulations
Quote from Not Sure :have you done the overtaking lessons in training? they teach you not to touch other cars

Haha, I could never complete a single one of those as the AI keeps ramming me in the back
Quote from HavocS :Haha, I could never complete a single one of those as the AI keeps ramming me in the back

Running with other driver has helped more than anything. I get great lap time in with Team 400. Being with you vet racer helps a bunch.

Yasko
I'll be setting up my (FREE) G25 this weekend. (Thanks Amazon A-Z) I had lots of trouble with the seller, and Amazon gave me my money back, and let me keep the wheel. The seller would not reply to Amazon for the return.
See ya online this weekend.
LUCKKY good luck with it , have fun , and dont be scared to get your paintwork dirty online

i know this isent the best info , but my first day online i got banned from 2 servers , if that happens to you , keep your head up , i did , now im running with one of the friendliest teams around , great atmosphere :P
G25 took me a bit of getting used to, but I went straight from keyboard to it. Within a couple of weeks you'll have perfected it though
hi great to see you are giving the game lots of time and thought thats all it takes.
but it does also help if you have had some motorsport or simulator backround.
ive been playing racing games for ages and i also have real motorsport backround iam a mad car nut i love cars!!! i dont really go online cause i have slow internet and a very very slow computer so i kinda just have no choice but to drive solo and thats were i learn work on your braking, turn in points and when you are going to put the power down. also work on not coming into the corner to fast cos you will loss stability and balence but also how much speed you can carrie out of the corner and use up as much track as possible when you exit the turn run wide and power on early.
these are just some of the basics you might allready know these things but if you dont this will really help you. you seem to be doing some pretty good times though so you do have heeps of potential if you need anymore tips and hints dont hesitate to ask i would be glad to help you
Yes, I'll give it lots of time. I would like to get 1,000 laps on Blackwood in XRG, and the BMW next.

Thanks everyone for your input. You've made the learning curve a lot less challenging.
Thanks Joe, Venture, and Jay for the great setups.
Now it's just time,time, and more time.
ever try drifting?
Join us... :spvader:
Quote from flymike91 :ever try drifting?
Join us... :spvader:

I'm still trying to stay on track for now. Maybe I'll try after I get my normal skills down.
Thanks for the invite.

When to go on line?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG