The online racing simulator
The meetings conclusion
We had a very productive meeting on the Tuesday that has just passed. The main points we’ve come across were that drivers had signed up, and hadn’t been showing up. We’ve found this unfair on others, and we’ve devised quite a few changes to promote/improve the series in which you’ve been driving in.
Here’s a list:

- Races are being moved to a Fridays. At 9 pm UTC/GMT (and BST when it comes into effect)
- A separate entry sign up will come into effect, this will open it up for any driver to enter, and should drivers not post to sign up, we will remove them from the entry list after they do not confirm their absence from that round. Giving their space to a reserve driver.
- We have decided that the FO8 class isn’t popular enough, and is only hassle to the series, so we’ve gotten rid of the FO8 class, and introduced dropped rounds (2 race nights.) so that their championship isn’t effect, and neither are the previous FOX drivers.
- (definition of dropped rounds, for those who are unfamiliar) Your two worst race nights don’t count in the final points standings, and these points are deducted from your total.
- No skin commitments are needed now, arrive and drive with your favourite skin. This reduces bother on people who can’t skin who may need to request one, or don’t have the time to make one.
- New campaign to sign new drivers up will commence now.( Promotion on FOX servers)

***ALL CHANGES WILL COMMENCE AFTER THE NEXT ROUND AT BLACKWOOD GP TRACK***

EDIT: The FO8 is immediately taken oout, so all cars on the grid for sunday are FOXs.
MUCH BETTER
#3 - MR_B
Good moves, was fantastic to see so many drivers attending, showing the willingness and commitment to make something truly great that is rare to find in online communities.
Nice decisions. I'll join for sure when the sign-up thread will be open.
Please read the edit, i forgot to include it
#6 - 5haz

Am glad that the championship is not being restarted, and I hope that the move to Fridays will suit more people.

Thanks lads.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG