The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
not bad at all Don

@ORION: Wow! :O
thx guys :]

@DoN:
This "Lens Effect" looks really very authentic, and nice details (brake discs).
But the left rear wheel looks a bit like an egg, at least the tyre, the wheel looks good.
#178 - Don
thats because of lens distortion. they are crap, i`ll return them
Orion those renders are amazing, and I like that edit Don
Make it bigger for my wallpaper and I'll love you forever
That looks so weird man..
this one is edited either
Just testing..
Attached images
RA_night.jpg
Chris that car is really trippy. Because it's like RA, FXR, FZR?
RFXZR? wtfffffffffff
Quote from Vendetta :That looks so weird man..

Drifters, what did you expect?
Quote from ORION :this one is edited either

I ment as in manipulated.

And its not a drift car, i just used a skin that i had for everycar so i could match the part easier.

Drift cars arnt weird, unless you think Japanese GT cars are.
Quote from Drifting .Inc :I ment as in manipulated.

And its not a drift car, i just used a skin that i had for everycar so i could match the part easier.

Drift cars arnt weird, unless you think Japanese GT cars are.

Totally off-topic, but could you (Drifting .Inc) post some screenshots or short movies of your smoke mod. In your animated avatar it looks quite impressive, but I don't know how edited it is.
Drifting .Inc didn't make the smoke mod? Unless you mean his edited texture or whatever..
I know it'll just be an edited dds, but I was curious as to how it looks in LFS at full size, not 114x114 pixels.

From that it looks pretty good, but it might look a bit cheesy at full size. Hence I want better shots/moving images of it. Or links to them :P
Quote from tristancliffe :I know it'll just be an edited dds, but I was curious as to how it looks in LFS at full size, not 114x114 pixels.

Seeing as the image is clearly edited (lighting etc.) my guess is the smoke has been added.

Quote from tristancliffe :I know it'll just be an edited dds, but I was curious as to how it looks in LFS at full size, not 114x114 pixels.

From that it looks pretty good, but it might look a bit cheesy at full size. Hence I want better shots/moving images of it. Or links to them :P

It was made before i got the smoke mod, i just enhanced the lighting.
Back on topic please.
Blurry!!
.Inc whats up with the front bumper?
pretty cool ... but if you were going for real looking... lol go get a camera and take a picture of a car driving by during day

(nice GT4 backfire )
Well this wasnt intended to appeal to the drifters.
Quote from Drifting .Inc :Well this wasnt intended to appeal to the drifters.

whats that supposed to mean? im saying.. that there shouldnt be a trail from the brake lights since it is so bright; and also.. if it was dark and did infact look like that.. then evvvverything should by wavy; not just the brake trails
#199 - Don
Attached images
zoom.jpg
Very nice work, Don. My new wallpaper haha

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG