The online racing simulator
When is Scirocco coming out?
(18 posts, closed, started )
Hi all!!

Hi, sorry if im being a bit demanding here but does anyone know when the VWS is coming out. The devs said it would be out just after Christmas and now we are 3 months past it. If anyone knows can you please tell me?Again sorry if im being a bit annoying.

Thanks in advance!
:bluegrab:
Today! :hide:
soon.
#4 - AMB
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53168

Have a good read throughout that thread, no one actually knows, it's ready when it's ready and until then drive some of the other cars...my thought is the VWS will just be like the XFG.. hopefully i'll be proven wrong.
The reply I'm going to give you won't be any satisfying for you, but you won't get any better anyway.. it's coming out when it's done...
i would hide if i were you , ur gunna get flamed for not searching
Quote from jwardy :i would hide if i were you , ur gunna get flamed for not searching

Ok...
Search? hahahahahah. You can see almost every thread title starting "WHEN SCIROCCO COMES??"
Mans the flamethrower... :bananadea

There have been so many threads like this that it is getting a joke! Another one to merge into the Scirocco enquiry thread me thinks
Tomorrow.
When devs wish that
Seriously though, reading other threads won't harm you. I'm surprised this isn't deleted/locked yet.
Quote from Killer Beast :Hi all!!

Hi, sorry if im being a bit demanding here but does anyone know when the VWS is coming out. The devs said it would be out just after Christmas and now we are 3 months past it. If anyone knows can you please tell me?Again sorry if im being a bit annoying.

Thanks in advance!

Go away!
Since this thread will be locked soon, does it mean you can freely post all kinds of crap here?
VW Scirocco is already done and available for download in www.lfs.net download section.
#16 - SamH
Quote from Killer Beast :Hi all!!

Thanks in advance!

Seriously, creating new threads without taking even a single moment to see whether or not a thread on your topic exists already is GROSS forum abuse. Creating new threads, KNOWING that a thread like yours already exists is offensive.

Your behaviour is unacceptable.
scirocco, when?
hey guys, I looked for some news about VW scirocco but I didnt find anything. Do you know when devs are planning to upload this car for us?
Quote from KuBeK :hey guys, I looked for some news about VW scirocco but I didnt find anything. Do you know when devs are planning to upload this car for us?

Please read this thread here.
This thread is closed

(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG