The online racing simulator
#1 - amp88
Masters Of Endurance 2008/2009 Final Round Broadcast
Hi, everyone. A quick reminder that today will see the last round of the 2008/2009 season of Masters of Endurance at the 6 Hours of Kyoto National. F1RST racing have already been crowned GT2 champions, but the gap at the top of the GT1 class table is just 1 point. F1RST Racing have the slender lead from #low-racing coming into this round.

More details on the standings are available here on the MoE website. You can track the action using our tracker, watch the broadcast stream here with MultiBC (Stream II) or follow the race on LFS Remote using this link. The broadcast stream will be starting at 10:25 UTC (roughly 2 and a half hours from now) and will be packed with features leading up to the race start at 11:00 UTC.

Thanks to everyone who's been watching and following the season this year. We've enjoyed organising it and we're hoping for another epic contest today.

Remember to check out our sponsors:

Can't wait
Nice! Will be tight me thinks
grite! I'll be watching!
Gonna watch at least part of this for sure
I find it quite ironic that the stream b0rked (for me, my connection is a little cloaked today) precisely at the moment when deko was thanking multibc for being such an exellent streamingpartner...
i guess i should watch this
#9 - J@tko
/me loves dual screen
Attached images
dual.jpg
-
(Gil07) DELETED by Gil07
I also love it.
Attached images
hai.jpg
Good job with the broadcast! I popped by from time to time and saw some exciting action while I was there. Grats to the winners!
Great broadcast! I really enjoyed watching it, that move with the back marker in the last hour certainly got you all worked up!
Didn't know where to post but yea sorry about my quick exit, I was pushing it by staying on till the end as I left exactly as the race finished.

Great stream guys and thanks for having me on, was rather entertaining. (For me atleast)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG