The online racing simulator
Bluetooth has become VERY slow!
(9 posts, started )
I'm not really too sure why this is happening, but over the last few days i am having speed problems sending stuff from my n95 to my bluetooth usb dongle.

It is really, and i mean, REALLY slow! i am in the process of sending one jpg that is about 1mb in size, so far it has been about 10 minutes since i started ending it and its now just about 2/3 of the way there.

I used to be able to send files of a similar size in <30 seconds, all my settings, both on the pc dongle and on the phone are exactly the same as they always have been.

Anyone know what could cause this issue ??
#2 - J@tko
Do you have anything nearby that might be interfering?

e.g radio or something like that? New Router?

EDIT: Actually a radio probably wouldn't cause interference but hey...
#3 - dadge
try a different usb port.
#4 - Joe93
USB bandwidth? A motherboard can only have so much going out and in of the USB ports at any given time if im right in thinking. Try unplugging other USB devices and see if that speeds it up
I'll try that, it is plugged into one of those little 4 way hub/splitter things as i only have 2 USB plugs in the back of the PC that work, reason being that the new pc case i bought to replace my smashed one, with 4x ports on the front have different wiring plugs which dont fit my mobo, so my only option sadly.
#6 - dadge
usb riser to attach at the rear of the chasis. but the question remains, did it work?
#7 - CSU1
Reformat your HDD and reinstall XP

Did it work?
Cheers dadge, it now sends a 1mb picture in under 15 seconds or so. Cheers for the help mate and no CSU, i didnt fancy reformatting again, as im sure you saw all the troubles i had doing that the other week unfold in my 'i think my pc is dying' thread.
#9 - dadge
was it the usb port? this is a USB riser the other end connects directly to your mobo and allows you to add more usb ports at a very low cost.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG