The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
who?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It wouldn't suprise me, this thread should be interesting when the people who thought she was attractive turn up and have to reattach Zeugs penis.

Quote from mrodgers :Thanks guys. The Bad Jokes thread didn't give me enough incentive to figure out who Lady Gaga was. Now after googling a little to figure it out, I understand the "Poke her face" joke.

How on earth anyone makes any money with music like that is beyond me.

It's very decent according to some people, decent man!
What a thread, of course she is a she
#31 - STF
Maybe she comes clean and confessess his sex change operation .
Perhaps this case was not the first(youngest) one after all..
Quote from hazaky :What a thread, of course she is a she

Finally, someone with some sense!

She is 100% a lady. and an extremely hot one at that!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Finally, someone with some sense!

She is 100% a lady. and an extremely hot one at that!

Thanks

She is a girl for sure, if she wasnt then 100% we all would know about it. U know what kind of people there are in the newspaperz ....

Edit: Now, when i quoted u ... i saw the *cough* white text *cough* ... I gotta agree with u
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Ahahahah. Go get a clue.

Imo, it varys. She's got a really nice ass, and a hot body. In some shots, her face can look very womanly and lovely....in some she looks like a pitbulls arse.

Yeah, egg sure is on my face for not knowing who the hell Lady Gaga is.
Google is your freind.
anyone got a picture of his/her hand? she is a man, if her left hands finger thats next on the left from middlefinger is longer than on the other side of the middle finger. and if not shes a she. this is from one show that they tolld how to regonize men that dress like women (yet again i dont know the word for it in english)
I couldn't care less if she/he was a she or a he, it doesn't change the fact I can't stand her at all
Quote from batteryy :anyone got a picture of his/her hand? she is a man, if her left hands finger thats next on the left from middlefinger is longer than on the other side of the middle finger. and if not shes a she. this is from one show that they tolld how to regonize men that dress like women (yet again i dont know the word for it in english)

lol explain me again.. "other side" of the middle finger...??
#39 - 5haz
Is it me, or are all her songs made up of the same 4 or 5 samples?
Quote from 5haz :Is it me, or are all her songs made up of the same 4 or 5 samples?

Dont know about her songs, but Timbaland's songs are by 4-5 samples XD. Like the "The Way I Are" is - listen and u will see. Also, if u listen to 50 Cent songs, u can even hear the repeat points. Somehowthe bpm matches.
50 Cent doesn't even bother to sing lol, he's like drugged when he sings.
Listen to Crack a bottle from Eminem. Good song when he and Dr Dre sings.. the part when 50 comes it's like wtf??!! U just ruined the song!
Quote from 5haz :Is it me, or are all her songs made up of the same 4 or 5 samples?

Yeah, kinda.

Just dance, poker face and money honey do indeed use very very similar samples, especially that one sample in the background of her singing a note that sounds kind of in the distance.

It's not all like that though, she does some different songs to those...

brown eyes

paparazzi

acoustic version of poker face ... ying piano(very good imo)

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yeah, egg sure is on my face for not knowing who the hell Lady Gaga is.

Her real name is stefani joanne angelina germanotta, lady gaga is just her stage name.
Bubble dress picture in the first post just looks like "camel toe", not hidden balls IMO.
That acoustic version is well done indeed.
Though this performance really made me scared, it's really bad, and kind of frightening. It really made me doubt if she actually is female, because of the screaming and the deep singing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... eature=related&fmt=18
Quote from Stiggie :That acoustic version is well done indeed.
Though this performance really made me scared, it's really bad, and kind of frightening. It really made me doubt if she actually is female, because of the screaming and the deep singing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... eature=related&fmt=18

I had a feeling it might be that performance before i clicked it. I like the rock kind of theme of that performance as its a bit different but she does seem to struggle to sing the lower parts live for some reason, almost as if she is trying to sing deeper than her voice can go, im guessing thats why it sounds as bad as it does. As for all the dodgy screaming, god knows why she did that.
I know what you mean zeug, she doesnt seem to be able to do poker face very well live, it seems to be too deep for her in some parts.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Very off topic I know, but... Is she?? He... it??? Acctually a man in drag?
look at the pictures, it wears so much make up, etc etc.... and is that a wig???
I pretty sure in one of the pictures you can see the male, lower side... Genitals (the bubble dress one)...

Uhm dude... You can clearly see that even if that was... She's a female. (Bubble picture)

Do you even know where to look?

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG