The online racing simulator
[SR] Announce GTi Racing
(182 posts, started )
Great work on the server. I've been racing most nights on there. The admin are very fair on there, clean racing all round!
Another nice few races last night
I were on the FOX server, and clearly it wasn't my night. First race I manage to screw up half the field as the idiot I am, but not beeing aware of the people on my outsiden and then pound one sorry arse into wall by accident

The 4-5 other races were just that horrible too. Constantly beeing hit in the arse at brake spots, resulting in wrecked car in 4 of the 5 races, and a DNF in the 5th after a brake check + lag sent me into the MC Donalds store in South City.

But after that, the 3-4 next races where I manage to be in top 10 I had some great races. Again some backmarkers did manage to hit my ass some more times, but not hard enough to blast me off track, and generally this was not much of a notice compared to the blast of having 6 cars withing 1.5 sec gap battling for 5 laps!

And by the way, who was the one that saved that funny replay on Aston Gran Prix track? Did have an epic crash there. Manage to hit a car in the corner, beeing blasted off the track and by all luck I hit one random car with the wall and just manage to flip upside down in the gravvel, looked silly
#179 - CSF
That would be me. You sure as hell were having a fun time...
Haha, well but you have to admit, that even if I DO suck, I did have some episodes that wasn't just my fault
The fun part is that Andywwall or what his name was, got anoyed on me and left the server because I hit him. But what do you expect me to do, standin sideways in a 200 kmh corner ain't the best idea, not when there are n00bs like me on the road hehe..
its funny driving the XRG a bit faster in the 90° T1 on As Cadet (rev?) and watch some XFGs, trying to match my pace, only to understeer into the wall, record was 5 cars at once , iirc last sunday. Mostly I manage to finish somewhere around 8th-7th place, or higher if I'm not taken out in T1
Quote from evilpimp :Someone steals from your house, you steal from theirs? Or do you call the police? If you do steal back chances are they'll call the police...

Here someone wrecks you, you tell an admin or report it. If you wreck him back, your not any better then him, you're still wrecking and should face the consequences.

id call the cops... let them do the donkey work.. get their address then brick their house

case closed

[SR] Announce GTi Racing
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG