The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :Pfft, nothing is a "gay" picture. Your gay, that's ok (sounds good too). Personally I don't get it why all this bashing. I just had a laugh and made silly remarks, but for you other going on with offending and rude posts - it's tasteless.

I don't care if she is shemale or not, I be honest with ya and I think shes a damn sexy lade or not, this Lady Gaga thinfy. If that makes me gay, well too bad, guess I am gay then if I like her

Well your right. But you really should look at some pics with black hair and even blond... she really ain't that pretty man
Quote from Dennis93 :Do. not. Want.

I DO hope your joking and failed horrible and the part FUNNY.

Quote from Scrabby :Well your right. But you really should look at some pics with black hair and even blond... she really ain't that pretty man

True true, but again - you canot look good on all pictures
Quote from Scrabby :Well your right. But you really should look at some pics with black hair and even blond... she really ain't that pretty man

Men are never pretty, only the one in the mirror.
Quote from G!NhO :Men are never pretty, only the one in the mirror.

stfu...we all know SHE is a (not so pretty) FEMALE
A SHEFEMALE
Well If lady gaga is a man.. Looks like im gay

The face.. Ahh, Not nice..
Body.. Hmm, Still not perfect..
Quote from Jordan2007 :Well If lady gaga is a man.. Looks like im gay

The face.. Ahh, Not nice..
Body.. Hmm, Still not perfect..

I'd love to see you get better mate.
Quote from Becky Rose :There's all this talk of gay pictures, so I thought i'd move things along to them already.

Now, I didnt actually know what a gay picture is

so here's the best I could come up with

It's me. I'm gay. So it's a gay picture.

I also get called stuff like shemale from time to time too, the response to which, is suck my Cardiff.

:sadbanana
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I think its safe to say, that anyone REALLY debating whether she is a man or woman (i dont mean the silly jabs, i mean the people who REALLY think she is a male/shemale/whatever) are just immature people, who are yet to come into contact with a woman, let alone discover the "aspects" of one, if you know what i mean. I've kind of gave up with this discussion now though. Sure, its ok having a poke and fun but its getting out of control of how some people are getting dedicated to thinking she is a man or shemale, or to try and prove that point. She's a woman people.

Discussing whether someone is male or female is "immature"?

I'm so glad you came into this thread with your mature debating style, which is insult thy enemy then plop your point in at the end, with a hint of "i've been there and done that".

And yes it is blatantly obvious she's female - but theres no need for posts like this.
Quote from jakg :discussing whether someone is male or female is "immature"?

I'm so glad you came into this thread with your mature debating style, which is insult thy enemy then plop your point in at the end, with a hint of "i've been there and done that".

and yes it is blatantly obvious she's female - but theres no need for posts like this.

+1
This whole page is maybe the first time I've seen a moment where it would actually be very suitable to post the popcorn eating smiley.

But I won't, so if one feels like it, post away.
okay , i am goin to try to end this.

did anyone watch the episode on top gear ( season 12) where clarkson presented the '' shewee '' .... well.. maybe lady gaga bought one and she just forgot to take it off !

but lets leave gaga alone.... there fore, i am going to mention Katie Perry...

SHE KISSED A GIRL, AND SHE LIKED IT !!!!
Quote from BigPeBe :This whole page is maybe the first time I've seen a moment where it would actually be very suitable to post the popcorn eating smiley.

I think it would be more suitable to post some thread lock image.
:something
Attached images
ibtl27bf23xd0.jpg
after reading through 6 pages of lolz ive come to this , if she was a man she would just call her self mangaga
Quote from jwardy :after reading through 6 pages of lolz ive come to this , if she was a man she would just call her self mangaga

Good fact actually

Or ... maybe its like "Lady Gaga" - "Lady Dada" - "Lady Daddy"?
Quote from hazaky :Good fact actually

Or ... maybe its like "Lady Gaga" - "Lady Dada" - "Lady Daddy"?

Jesus tit****ing christ that set my mind into some unwished thoughts!
Quote from The Very End :Jesus tit****ing christ that set my mind into some unwished thoughts!

your day is ruined then
Quote from The Very End :Jesus tit****ing christ that set my mind into some unwished thoughts!

Are u thinking the same im thinking?
Quote from hazaky :Are u thinking the same im thinking?

For love of god I don't hope you thinking the same as me, because then you would jump down from a building.
Quote from The Very End :For love of god I don't hope you thinking the same as me, because then you would jump down from a building.

:munching_... Spread it out, im listening
Bob will ban me, so no.

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG