The online racing simulator
Quote from DevilDare :If you walk to a black person right now and make a racist statement agains him, everyone around will notice you as a racist guy..... So do not tell me you cannot be racist towards one perosn because that complete and utter bollocks....

What would the racist statement against that one guy be?

"You stupid black guy?"
Quote from zeugnimod :What would the racist statement against that one guy be?

"You stupid black guy?"

Well how about you go outside now and tell that to a black guy. I would be happy to hear what the response was....
Quote from DevilDare :Well how about you go outside now and tell that to a black guy. I would be happy to hear what the response was....

Eh?

I obviously won't do that since it's an insult.

An insult but not racism.

Just a question: What is the offensive word in that sentence?
Quote from zeugnimod :Eh?

I obviously won't do that since it's an insult.

An insult but not racism.

Just a question: What is the offensive word in that sentence?

You know am not going to bother with this anymore. Just a thing that you dislike Hamilton yourself makes you argue until you win that it wasnt racism and should not be viewed at badly....
Yep, ignoring the question because the answer is either being actually racist or conceding that you've lost... I declare zeugnimod the winner of this argument
Quote from DevilDare :You know am not going to bother with this anymore. Just a thing that you dislike Hamilton yourself makes you argue until you win that it wasnt racism and should not be viewed at badly....

Just read the posts.

I don't dislike Hamilton. Well, maybe a bit but not much.

Where did I say that the actions of the spanish "fan" should not be viewed at badly? I said it's ridiculous and shows a lack of intelligence.

But that still doesn't make him a racist.
Insulting/criticizing someone of different racial heritage is not racism, it's just a weak comeback caused by lack of testicular fortitude. ("stupid" is not racial trait, it's very common amongst all races)
Enormous mistake by Ferrari... Again
Indeed, Massa running out of fuel....
I am surprised he is still pushing though, he knows he is running light so he should really think about sacrificing the spot... scrub that, Vettel got round him. Maybe Massa will just let him go now.
He let Vettel go now. Although he is now 1 lap short of fuel, he has some job to do
Typical Ferrari...
Thats what i mean, they now have a pretty good car, good drivers but idiots in the garage. They make stupid decisions, stupid mistakes that end up costing them the championship and precious points.....

Anyway, congrats to Button. The race was kinda crap, boring... Not much going on.....
WEBBER LOL!

"Filipe ****ed....Sorry uhh"
lol @ ferrari, poor massa.
Sad about Barrichello
Grats Button
lols @ the guy who went to high five Buttons dad when he was waving at the camera..denied!
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
'' Well , Felipe effed ''

Why do you guys comment here every 2 minutes during the race? We are watching the race, thank you..
Quote from mcintyrej :WEBBER LOL!

"Filipe ****ed....Sorry uhh"

I do like Webber, if anyone wins the title, I'd want it to be Button or Webber.

I can't believe the fuel nonsense for Massa, that must have been so gutting, he worked hard all weekend to have it cocked up by the pit team.
Button drove a blinder, that crash at the beginning was a biggy
Rubens was set up he would of won, its clear ross brawn likes him as a 2nd driver like he was at ferrari.

Good job by webber!
I'm not saying it was a boring race, but I spent most of it making a replica of the BrawnGP car in Spore.
Attached images
BrawnSpore.jpg
BrawnSpore2.jpg
BrawnSpore3.jpg
Some nuts should be kicked at Ferrari. Massa was fast today, the car was good... The team failed. Again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG