The online racing simulator
I might not be making this, but if i am i will tell yous. Put me down as a maybe.
#53 - Migz
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :What if You would choose a next one to make record? Because I have no idea...yet?

Well i dont really know, but something that can always be beaten, Longest drift? Longest time on two wheels? Longest time spent driving straight without taking a break. Things that can always be beaten, that never have a limit to how long they can go on for.
Quote from Migz :Well i dont really know, but something that can always be beaten, Longest drift? Longest time on two wheels? Longest time spent driving straight without taking a break. Things that can always be beaten, that never have a limit to how long they can go on for.

Well, Longest time of 2Wheel with FXO GTR is 4 minutes 7 seconds
FXR completed on 2nd attempt, XRR and FZR on first
(needs Z13)

Not sure if I will participate thought.
Attached files
FXR 2w.spr - 24 KB - 153 views
XRR 2w.spr - 23.9 KB - 148 views
FZR 2w.spr - 28 KB - 153 views
Is it worth making a special skin or anything for this, as i have had a quick go at one but havent finished it yet.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Is it worth making a special skin or anything for this, as i have had a quick go at one but havent finished it yet.

Yes, please It would be more spectacular when everybody have same skin But I prefer to make XR GTR, FZ50 GTR and FXO GTR, all same looking, which is a bit challengeable to make them...
will at the moment its literally just a bit of writing, nothing much in the way of effects, so not done yet.
Attached images
notdoneyet.jpg
I just had a shot at doing the stunt, and it went very well, i did it 5 times in a row with no restarts, Landing it perfect. So i think i can do this fine now
Quote from danthebangerboy :will at the moment its literally just a bit of writing, nothing much in the way of effects, so not done yet.

heh heh...nice idea to put LFS logo 180 degrees =)
Quote from 1993weeman :I just had a shot at doing the stunt, and it went very well, i did it 5 times in a row with no restarts, Landing it perfect. So i think i can do this fine now

yes, it is a simple one =) and also a good setup
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :yes, it is a simple one =) and also a good setup

Its a very good setup, i also tried to see how long i can keep the car on two wheels. Now that didn't go well, at all
Count me in.

WS.C Zakky - zak_mull

Please could you PM me time and date, After 6.30PM week nights and any time weekends, Not this monday coming though. I am away.

Would be handy if you PM'ed everyone doing it.
Quote from zak_mull :Count me in.

WS.C Zakky - zak_mull

Please could you PM me time and date, After 6.30PM week nights and any time weekends, Not this monday coming though. I am away.

Would be handy if you PM'ed everyone doing it.

First we have to need 32 peoples or more (if someone can't come to join)

yes, I add you in list
:bump:

Any more news on when and where this will happen yet??
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :maybe tomorrow

If you find out when to do it you should have a two, three day warning or some people wont show up because they didn't read it.
Quote from aroX123 :If you find out when to do it you should have a two, three day warning or some people wont show up because they didn't read it.

I am not an amateur however. Thanks for the hint anyway
5th June 2010
19.00 GMT

EDIT: HAHA? 2009 it is for real
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :5th June 2010
19.00 GMT

EDIT: HAHA? 2009 it is for real

C'mon, not the coming weekend? If not, then I'll pass (depending on the homework I have.)
Quote from Furiously-Fast :C'mon, not the coming weekend? If not, then I'll pass (depending on the homework I have.)

It is nearly 2 weeks away, well, not this friday coming up, the one after.

I'd say thats plenty of warning, hardly short notice is it?
Quote from danthebangerboy :It is nearly 2 weeks away, well, not this friday coming up, the one after.

I'd say thats plenty of warning, hardly short notice is it?

Hmm yeah. I think I should next weekend PM to everyone who have want to join this. and if we do not get 32 people, then I ask my team to join this to get hopefully 32 peoples...
okay, I have PM:ed to everyone, then I forgot few people, so I PM for them also
Not long now!!
dammit looks like I missed the bus

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG