The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Then how come they were so fast before the VW ?
Lyk, update after an update and VW was done pretty fast!
Oh, there it is! It's coming out! I can see it's head!
ABORT! AWESOME!
Quote from feat :Dev's are too slow to entertain us, dont deny it!

You are too boring to entertain yourself, don't deny it!
zeugnimod wrong! I know him better than you and he is not even close to boring.
Quote from PioneerLv :zeugnimod wrong! I know him better than you and he is not even close to boring.

His avatar shows opposite
There is penis in yours ..
Quote from mcintyrej :They aren't there to provide us with constant updates to keep us entertained. Remember that there's only 3 of them, and making games takes a long time.

The mods that magnot makes are just conversions from other games, all they are, are models placed into LFS instead of the existing ones. He doesn't need to code the physics - which I'm guessing is what takes 90% of the time.

Looks like LFS devs has created a monster which is stronger than his masters.
Quote from Shadowww :When I am online, all mine .vob's are original.

I have custom additional LFS.exe which loads XR.mod, FZ.mod, FX.mod, RB4.mod etc instead of .vob's. But it has disabled multiprayer, too.
So I don't have to switch vob's every time. Also, some of cars are pre-tweaked in .exe

P.S.: Don't even try to ask about those things via PM's, you won't get them.

P.P.S.: </offtopic>

LEts all PM Shadowww and ask him for the EXE to annoy him
Quote from PioneerLv :zeugnimod wrong! I know him better than you and he is not even close to boring.

Who cares?

He posted shit, I posted shit.
Quote from PoVo :LEts all PM Shadowww and ask him for the EXE to annoy him

You know, there is a option to disable PM's.
I see it this way. Why the devs are so slow on developing the game is becaus all these vob mods. They are loosing intrest becaus some ppl out there are are creating mods. Well that's just my oppinion and i think there are some ppl out there that will agree with me.
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :I see it this way. Why the devs are so slow on developing the game is becaus all these vob mods. They are loosing intrest becaus some ppl out there are are creating mods. Well that's just my oppinion and i think there are some ppl out there that will agree with me.

I don't think devs would stop developing the game because of one guy who's making mods and it just can't happen.
Quote from PoVo :LEts all PM Shadowww and ask him for the EXE to annoy him

Or just ignore his seek for attention.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Or just ignore his seek for attention.

Or just that post was reply to guy who said "You are not better, you are using mods too"
I haz it I haz it!
Wut?
Quote from G!NhO :Wut?

Don't be so damn stupid. He says it only works on patch Z10. Not on newer/older ones.
Quote from Bose321 :Don't be so damn stupid. He says it only works on patch Z10. Not on newer/older ones.

It works here on Z13, so HA! I would post a pic, but that is against the rules.
Uuhh , no one cares about your .exe, post some Drifting pics or comments, or dont post your off-topic things
Attached images
racDrift1.jpg
XRTDSC.jpg
-
(Nicce) DELETED by SamH : Screenshots of illegal content
I'm not actually a drifter but took this while I was tooling about yesterday and figured it might fit in this thread

EDIT: Kept it going long enough for a bit of smoke this time
Attached images
FuelDrift1.jpg
FuelDrift4.jpg
Quote from Subphonic :I'm not actually a drifter but took this while I was tooling about yesterday and figured it might fit in this thread

EDIT: Kept it going long enough for a bit of smoke this time

Those are very cool
Quote from magux :Those are very cool

Cheers man Probably not the best place to drift in RL...

Click for 1680x1050!

Feat. Inspired!

EDIT: Yeah that's not 1680 is it, its 1606 for some reason, I guess you'll have to live with it being slightly warped if you use it as a background.
That's awesome...looks very good! Love those rims...
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG