The online racing simulator
Why did my thread about Scirocco get deleted?
So I posted a thread about Scirocco that has now been deleted?

Is it banned to speak about? There should be a sticky explaining the policy.
Problem is that the question has been answered many times before, therfor they look on it as trolling/spamming and therfor probally deleted it.
Take a look in the frontpage of this forum and you'll find answers
Agree with The Very End ... Theres was no point of the thread basically and even on this thread.
#4 - Bean0
Chances are it got merged into the huge great '[Merged] Scirocco Enquiry Threads' thread.

I imagine this one will too.
It was not deleted, but merged. Thread lock imminent
Not everyone spends all day on these forums. I went to the LiveForSpeed homepage only to find it is 6 months out of date.

There is a Scirocco thread that is basically kids having arguments.

So, the point of my last post was to find out what the latest on the Scirocco patch was and to see if tyre/kurb physics are being worked on.

The point of this post is to find out why my original post had been deleted and questioning whether there should be a sticky to explain the policy.

Ok?
#7 - Byku
Indeed Devs wanted to release it early, but they've decided to not release it yet and use this opportunity, to polish it along with LFS(maybe new suspension? better electronic systems?). We will definitly get it, and it will be better than it would be in the beginning.
It doesn't help that they closed the generic scirocco thread to new posts.
Quote from southamptonfc :Not everyone spends all day on these forums. I went to the LiveForSpeed homepage only to find it is 6 months out of date.

There is a Scirocco thread that is basically kids having arguments.

So, the point of my last post was to find out what the latest on the Scirocco patch was and to see if tyre/kurb physics are being worked on.

The point of this post is to find out why my original post had been deleted and questioning whether there should be a sticky to explain the policy.

Ok?

Have you, at some point, considered checking Scawens post history as he is the one in charge on these matters?
Quote from SabersKunk :It doesn't help that they closed the generic scirocco thread to new posts.

The fact that it is locked could maybe be why it does not show up in the auto-search when you create a thread with 'Scirocco' in the title as well.
enough is enough about the scirocco!
stop to talk for nothing and go to drive!
Quote from southamptonfc :So, the point of my last post was to find out what the latest on the Scirocco patch was and to see if tyre/kurb physics are being worked on.

That is what has been asked ten million billion times already. Just read the Big Scirocco thread and find out the answer is that no one except the devs know and they are not telling.

Repeating the same thing over and over again is pointless. That's why the Scirocco thread got closed and subsequent posts/threads merged in to it.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG