The online racing simulator
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
I failed before. Lets try again with a proper attachment.
Attached images
AnneFrank.jpg
Quote from J@tko :

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
I failed.
I can see his attachment It's about Anne Frank.

I found none of them funny.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I found none of them funny.

o rly , bad for you

And so any of your pic are funny
I fail to see any funniness in pics Inuova posted.
You're bloody annoying, get lost and open a thread full of pictures you like, pricks.
Quote from Blas89 :You're bloody annoying, get lost and open a thread full of pictures you like, pricks.

Now now, just because your country is infested with piggy flu doesn't mean you have to act like a jerk.

and if you take that seriously you deserve to be flamed!
Yeap tastes are vary.
Not always you get pics that fit your tastes
I like them you don't still no reason to post stuff like "your pics r not funny FUUUUUUU"
But
Quote from Shadowww :I fail to see any funniness in pics Inuova posted.

Haha dude no wonder big balls and images full of gore and despair are more to you liking
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Now now, just because your country is infested with piggy flu doesn't mean you have to act like a jerk.

and if you take that seriously you deserve to be flamed!

It's not, we're inmune
People in our country have already died from Swine Flu. Also, those pics are funny Inouva, it's just that they have been around for a while. I still laughed at the gas prices one though.
Why are you same people fighting over and over?
We have different taste, good example is the discussion about jokes about MJ's death. But there is no need to move the discussion over to a personal level where you try to offend and be rude to the others. You can of course disagree and post a comment about that, but please leave the personal attacks out of the discussion.
Quote from The Very End :Why are you same people fighting over and over?
We have different taste, good example is the discussion about jokes about MJ's death. But there is no need to go move the discussion over to a personal level where you try to offend and be rude to the others. You can of course disagree and post a comment about that, but please leave the personal attacks out of the discussion.

I agree with you. It is getting ridiculous and is happening more and more frequently. Just like a load of children squabbling to try and be better than the other.
on topic, please!
Attached images
fail-owned-thai-chinese-fail.jpg
fail-owned-crazy-maze-fail.jpg
fail-owned-children-wildlife-fail.jpg
fail-owned-news-name-win.jpg
Quote from Gills4life :I agree with you. It is getting ridiculous and is happening more and more frequently. Just like a load of children squabbling to try and be better than the other.

Oh the irony.
Thanks for the amusing pictures Gills.
I think the back story on on of Gills' pics needs to be mentioned for the full mirth to come out. The spray-painted wall was paid for by tax money as a place for graffiti artists to do their thing, instead of on everybody's property. Apparently this was a big problem. Anyway, on the day before it opened, some disgruntled taxpayer graffitied the wall. The government's reaction? Well, delay the opening so they could remove the graffiti from the graffiti wall, of course.

Anyway, thanks gills, some of those had me on the floor crying. Which really hurt because I'm sick. But that's beside the point.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG