The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
I think i might have an advantage in the next circuit race cause it is wet weather and i have a 4wd.
Pfft sliding is faster !

Smoothed the handles (loss of 5 Kg. FTW) and edited the rims so it looks like they actually have rubber on them now!

Looking forward to the next race
286bhp + fwd + Old clio + wet weather + real life = Tons of torque steer.

Hmm, I'm not so confident about this race.
Uh - oh, I'm starting to like these things! A (what should have been a) 5 minute edit (but it actually took quite a while) on my family's car, a Hyundai Coupe:

Stock:

Modified:

It wasn't much, and the bonnet (sorry, hood ) doesn't actually look that great but I enjoyed it. A bit more practice, and we'll see what happens. I had a go at replacing the hubcaps (sorry, rims ) but found I like the stock ones better. At least I can do it!

5 smileys in 4 sentences.
Attached images
Modified Hyundai Coupe V6 (latest).png
Quote from Equinox :Pfft sliding is faster !

Smoothed the handles (loss of 5 Kg. FTW) and edited the rims so it looks like they actually have rubber on them now!

Looking forward to the next race

loss of 5(!) kg?
Are those things are made of lead?
Added a little more rice, I mean spice to my car!

| Bhp: 286 | Kg: 887 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 | Cr.31,000
#34 - Migz
@Furiously-Fast
Haha
It's slowly getting there
Ill post my jeep when it has a gazillion hp, and when the site is back up.
Why is it actauly called Manga car world?
I'm entering the competition with this

Toyota Crown Limo
Quote from Luke.S :I'm entering the competition with this

Toyota Crown Limo

Side view of first bumper is pretty wrong...
Lol, I'm bored of my clio already. I just realised RS doesn't stand for renault sport in this case. Once I get money from the race and Job, I will sell it for something faster with a drivetrain that can cope with high horsepower.

I need something 4wd... looking at Scoobies, RS's and Evo's. Suggestions?
Alright, I sold my first Lotus so I decided to get.....another Lotus!

Lotus Elise S '96 - | Bhp: 300 | Kg: 601 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 2 |
Lol, you down-graded to an older Elise? Well, in some way, that is a good move. I mean, just look at the weight stats! Lucky your car got sold quickly. I'm still waiting for mine to be aswell.
It isn't a downgrade really. It's only weaker by about 20 hp (would cost about 1,400 if not less to get it to the '06 model output), yet it was lighter by almost 100 kgs so it's a better car for less money. Now I can't decide if I should convert it to 4WD or not.

BTW: Edit the first post, my Lotus is now one hell of a ride
Quote from BAMBO :
BTW: Edit the first post, my Lotus is now one hell of a ride

OMG! we are all dead!

*looks at bhp stats*

wait, that means you are in the intermediate section? Well, enjoy racing with that super fast Split Second dude.

Edit: You removed 60bhp, yup, we are dead again.
Not really,this guy called mdo227 has a VW which is basically 300 hp/600 kgs and although it's FWD, he's got 24 skill points

Edit:Either way, how the hell did Split-Second get his Reventon LP600 so lightweight?

Double-edit: WTH?? Did he rename a Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 to a Reventon LP600? The Gallardo has 552 hp stock and weighs in at 1500. Doesn't that make it impossible to get it to 300 hp and 500 kgs?
Out with the old, in with the new!

Subaru Impreza 22B STi '98

| Bhp: 276 | Kg: 1270 | Watts: 0 | Drive: AWD | Class 4 | Cr.28,000

Can't wait to get to work with this bad boy. Too bad I'm as broke as hell. The only mods I will do are a few peformance goodies, and weight reducing. At least until my skill goes past 100.
Damn this is complicated.

How do i put the wheels i just bouhg ton my car? Kinda want to do it myself, is paint good enough? Like to chnage the colour too, anyone got a tutorial?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Damn this is complicated.

How do i put the wheels i just bouhg ton my car? Kinda want to do it myself, is paint good enough? Like to chnage the colour too, anyone got a tutorial?

I understand it is complex at first, but after you read Andy's guide and understand everything, it becomes an addictive fun game!

As for modding, you can do it yourself on paint or PS. If you ain't bothered to, here is a gigantic parts tab:
http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... %20pixel/gianttabQSDP.png

Do not forget credits or your car can get impounded.
I read that but didn't really explain things well, not sure how to get the wheels i want onto the car though :\

unless someone will do it for me i have the standard 205 GTi in Blue, i want it black with some gold wheels and chrome rim
Lol, I was bored, so I had a go at it.

Can I haz 250cr for this? I'm very broke atm.
Attached images
Pearcy's car.jpg

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG