The online racing simulator
Rate my lap
(5 posts, started )
Rate my lap
Not bad, but after the back straight, at that s-turn, get on the far left (not in the sand but on that grassy area) and dont brake, just let off the gas.
Every turn is too slow, too much kerb, to early turn in, too late turn in, too much sliding. A long way to go still, but not the worst lap I've seen by a long way! You're heading in the right direction...
Make yourself a favour and buy a wheel!
what car was that?
big glaring issue with the right hander after the long straight, and the last chicane for certain.

the long straight, well you have LOTS of track out space to use so don't cut it so tight, you can probably do the turn in low revs in 4th, or 3rd gear (GTI)
and let the car move out to the edge, and unwund slowly as you apply throttle. this will set up the chicane before the bridge, then the chicane out of the bridge onto the start/finish straight, use the kerbing to set up the turn and turn in late apex so as to get the second portion proper to have a nice fast speed at the end of the S/F strght
keep at it, all four wheel were on the tarmac, and you didn't flip spin or crash...
the trouble is, as soon as you get good here, some alien comes along and bashes your personal best with a 4 second lead...
then you have to master the other cars- Oi!

Rate my lap
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG