The online racing simulator
hi,

1. nice tool.

i have a problem. i can´t stop (kill) the server by using the client. no option found to do this.

marc
Quote from marcione :
i have a problem. i can´t stop (kill) the server by using the client. no option found to do this.

yes, i´s not possible yet.i thought that its not neccessary to exit the server
plz. bring up a funktion like this. i need it.
Ok, let me see. In the latest release, Dedilink server don´t recognize if the LFS server is closed external. I reworked a bit the LFS server create process function (not released yet!). It´s working proper now.
The problem issn´t starting and stopping the LFS process by the DediLink client, but the problem is to recognize when the FS dedicated server is ready for an insim login after startup This point deppends on server performance and i don´t know how to shedule it now. I could try to reach the insim port on that defined address and send an insiminit on success. The communication between DediLink Server and LFS is based on the UDP protocol. UDP is connection less so i have to set an TimoutTimer and sync it to the ACK´s coming from Insim. It´s needed to recognize a "lost connection"
ok you have 2 days :haha:
illepall

got a idea, give me some minutes.....
Ok, the automatic insim login works now. I will look further....

The app try in a defined interval to access insim. If it´s not possible to reach insim, a timeout event will be executed and send a message to the client. The DediLink client needs a control panel to set all LFS server settings shown on DediLink Server.
Attached images
1.JPG
nice work. go on plz.
help i just download this and cartnstart my sever with it it comes up saying this error conneting with SSL how do ixset this up plase help
1. DediLink Server: Please set the SSL option on the "Remote" tab.
SSLv2 is a less secure version of ssl (v2)
SSLv3/TLS is the securest ssl method.

Decide to use one and set it on the configuration panel of the DediLink Server and reenable it (Disable/Enable).

2. DediLink Client: Set the same SSL method like the server and connect.
Quote from JogDive :1. DediLink Server: Please set the SSL option on the "Remote" tab.
SSLv2 is a less secure version of ssl (v2)
SSLv3/TLS is the securest ssl method.

Decide to use one and set it on the configuration panel of the DediLink Server and reenable it (Disable/Enable).

2. DediLink Client: Set the same SSL method like the server and connect.

ok i done it but it says connect timed out?
is the server firewalled ? the port shown in "Bind TCP port" in the dedilink server options must be forwarded to the local ip address on server side to access.
Connect with the client in the following address format: 217.112.127.17:14888
14888 is the DediLink Server remote port by default
Quote from JogDive :is the server firewalled ? the port shown in "Bind TCP port" in the dedilink server options must be forwarded to access

is the sever online?
which server ?
Quote from marcione :go on plz

The next step is the insim "connection" timeout. I figured it out how to recognize the LFS server status(running,closed,running but no insim access,running with insim access) and message clients if insim access is granted or not by the way i added a function which "reconnects" on insim access loss
Attached images
2.JPG
Sorry, i reworked the client after that marcione. i will have a look at the server version 1.4 soon

[New in version 1.3 Final Fix#2 (Client only)]
- Client: Reworked TCP socket reading and sending behaviour. The DediLink Client gui
was slow and hanging caused by too much IO operations when online. It´s
working propper now.
Version 1.4 is out now !

[New in version 1.4]
- Client/Server: Fixed a bug in the carstring function.
- Server: Added an Insim auto login option and a connection loss function.
- Client/Server: Fixed some small bugs.

@marcione: i will add a restart option later because i´m very busy.
Version 1.4 Final (stable) is available !
I think this app is not longer needed by the public. The download rate of the new version is very poor. Did CrazyIce released his control app ? i think my work is useless.
I will cancel the development now. Thank you guys for your help
Hello guys !
i will work on a new version if the next LFS patch isn´t 100% compatible with Dedilink. Please notice me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG