The online racing simulator
someones car is running on 7 cylinders cos you can hear that sound they make when a cylinder is down
Fuel probs...
Quote from DevilDare :Kimi gave all the road to Sutil, more and he would of been on the grass.....
Sutil was too agressive.

They were racing for position though, so I think Sutil was allowed to be aggressive.

Edit: Kimi out anyway.

It's all going wrong for Brawn today. Guess you can't win them all. I still fancy Button for the championship though, so as long as he gets some solid points it's cool.
Like Australia 08'
Quote from DarkTimes :They were racing for position though, so I think Sutil was allowed to be aggressive.

It's all going wrong for Brawn today. Guess you can't win them all. I still fancy Button for the championship though, so as long as he gets some solid points it's cool.

looks like Button will be in 2nd with Barichello's fueling fubar
Kimi in garage.
Webber h4x
Quote from DarkTimes :They were racing for position though, so I think Sutil was allowed to be aggressive.

There's a difference between being aggressive and leaving no room to a car that's totally alongside you.
Yep. Kimi was racing too by the way.
"Brawn really showning Brawn a clean pair of heels" oh what a twat he is...
Turn 11 goes wet! :banana:
Lewis says it's raining.
Rain coming according to HAM.
Yay! Bring on the rain, we need some mayhem
I see someone is heading to Nordschleife.
No rain within the next half hour.
Hamilton, what a liar.

The Meteo France weather service the teams use appears to be absolute junk. It says there'll be no rain in the next 30 minutes but I wouldn't bet my life on that.
OT: So much FFFUU's appeared when I posted one.
"Rain in teh paddock" Legard says. I hope so
Why are the Brawn's swerving whenever they have space?
Quote from diablo21 :Why are the Brawn's swerving whenever they have space?

No temperature in the fronts. Especially for Button.
Quote from diablo21 :Why are the Brawn's swerving whenever they have space?

It's getting too cold for them.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG