The online racing simulator
XRT Request
(8 posts, started )
I am trying to make a personal skin but I suck at skinning, Can someone help me, I will attach what it looks like now, the thing I would like kept on the car would be the Diamond looking DC logo on the sides. That was the first thing i actually made, the rest was after(and sucks). I was trying to make it like a Forumla D car, (cool graphics and sponsor decals etc) but I fail epicly.
Can someone help me out?

Edit: The picture attached is just a preview, I can send the .psd so its easier to edit.

Can someone Help Please?
Attached images
XRT_Mine.jpg
guess what...i am so bored i will help, but you need to tell me what exactly you want me to do...
How bout a white body, with a carbon fiber hood, a nice colorful vinyl on the sides, and the nice array of stickers and decals. Just something formula d, d1gp like. Maybe my racername (ShOcKwAvE) on it, just in case people try to steal it.

THe thing i have trouble with is i can picture sweet designs and ideas but.... I cant make them, I will start, and a bit through the skin comes out bad and i give up, this is what usually happens when i make skins.
Quote from MiNdChArGeR :How bout a white body, with a carbon fiber hood, a nice colorful vinyl on the sides, and the nice array of stickers and decals. Just something formula d, d1gp like. Maybe my racername (ShOcKwAvE) on it, just in case people try to steal it.

THe thing i have trouble with is i can picture sweet designs and ideas but.... I cant make them, I will start, and a bit through the skin comes out bad and i give up, this is what usually happens when i make skins.

i want you to start making one also, and we will compare...it just takes time! my first skin i spent 4 days on, and it came out way over done.
sorry about not having it...it was coming out great, when all of a sudden my moms ****ing gay piece of shit faggot of a computer decided to close gimp :gnasher:

EDIT: ok i finally finished...yes the sides are a little suckish, but you said colorful, and i thought of no other way...because i wanted to incorporate a shockwave, or something...hope you like it

just popped that on the viewer and realised how bad at skinning i REALLY am!!!
Attached images
some random dudes XRT skin.jpg
skin question
how can you download skins? please reply.:weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping:
Quote from Dusty926 :how can you download skins? please reply.:weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping:

1. Press on the skin attachment
2. Right click the mouse, then Save as (usually dont change name if its already like XRT_skin1 for example) But if theres something "xrtsuperskin", then rename is to XRT_something..
2b. Choose saving location -> LFS / Data / Skins (skins must be in jpg format there)

3. Start LFS again.
i think he means from lfsworld...idk how, or even if you can

XRT Request
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG