The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :You done that because "I like to molest children".
Shame on you...

Well yea, in fact i have no idea what it means. I mean the "molest" word. I saw this sentence in youtube on video and it was funny as hell so ... well, is it that bad? Fast because if it is, i can delete it fast
Quote from hazaky :Well yea, in fact i have no idea what it means. I mean the "molest" word. I saw this sentence in youtube on video and it was funny as hell so ... well, is it that bad? Fast because if it is, i can delete it fast

http://www.answers.com/topic/molest
Hhahaha xD!! Owned!
And what's so funny? A dude that says he/she dresses like a girl? So the dude got blown by a dude. Well, in that case it isn't like 'haha' funny?
Oh well. Atleast he got a free BJ.
Yeah well, it looks like a girl, so it kinda matters? Dunno hard question. I mean, it's a free BJ, but from a dude that looks like a girl?
Quote from LFSn00b :It's not gay

balls aren't touching

YEAH!
it ain't wrong to get a BJ from a guy! right?
i mean, he said it wasn't gay
Attached images
Smile.JPG
We are doooooooooooomed.JPG
Quote from aroX123 :

...Nope, didn't quite tickle the funny bone i'm afraid... But what game is that in the first picture..?
Looks like Counterstrike I'm afraid.
Quote from brandons48 :...Nope, didn't quite tickle the funny bone i'm afraid... But what game is that in the first picture..?

css

Fox news.....I'm sorry but WTF is going on here!!!!!!
So Egypt is actually Iraq now?
Makes perfect sense to me, since 50% of americans can't even locate USA (one of the biggest countries on the planet) on the map.
Quote from BlueFlame :Makes perfect sense to me, since 50% of americans can't even locate USA (one of the biggest countries on the planet) on the map.

Have a go at the yanks but they are one of the political acute nations on earth. They get a bad rap and the hypocrisy of some people to call them ignorant is laughable
Quote from Intrepid :Have a go at the yanks but they are one of the political acute nations on earth. They get a bad rap and the hypocrisy of some people to call them ignorant is laughable

Well ya can't argue with statistics
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG