The online racing simulator
Download link is broken for me...

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working.
I don't understand R factor..

If i want to do a random race.. with track/car how can I? Why is it based on money.. it's so confusing haha.

I would love to use these mods but R factor has just confused me now all i want to do is race the AI on selected Car/track.
Quote from samforey12345 :I don't understand R factor..

If i want to do a random race.. with track/car how can I? Why is it based on money.. it's so confusing haha.

I would love to use these mods but R factor has just confused me now all i want to do is race the AI on selected Car/track.

rfactor money cheat

I agree it's a dumb system, but it's easy to get around.
how about a corvette and supra server?
I salute you sir. Now only if I had rFactor installed to test this.

Should make our Nordscslsclsdcjhseife server nites available again?
just get rfactor lite and the appropriate tracks and cars. I want a supra and Corvette server on the ring
Nordschleife with both Niels's physics powered cars sound like fun. Just tried out the Supra and it drives great for being an rFactor mod. Absolutely no "oh, a little overstee.... OH MY GOD I'M SPINNING MADLY", but rather a nice, understeery road car.
I am soooo loving this car! It's bloody awesome I tells ya.

I can't seem to be able to adjust the amount of fuel to add when making a pitstop, though. It always fills 'er up to the top
Quote from ColeusRattus :Nordschleife with both Niels's physics powered cars sound like fun. Just tried out the Supra and it drives great for being an rFactor mod. Absolutely no "oh, a little overstee.... OH MY GOD I'M SPINNING MADLY", but rather a nice, understeery road car.

Check out Race Sim Radicals server running Supra all week. Courtesy of Boogle. And if you ask him he'll put up Nordschleife! We love that track!!!!!!
Quote from obsolum :I am soooo loving this car! It's bloody awesome I tells ya.

I can't seem to be able to adjust the amount of fuel to add when making a pitstop, though. It always fills 'er up to the top

That's what you do with a road car...fill 'er up! :auto:
#37 - JJ72
been online all day and am surprised how many people keep over-driving the car, particulary under braking!
I only know few who actually use 900 degrees, lots of people use less, have sensitive steering and tend to smash the pedals.

IMO when you are really carefull with the weight transfer, these cars can be neutral or even oversteery. I guess LFS teaches this driving style a little better than most rfactor mods but still, the average simmer is quite ham fisted / footed and I've seen plenty!
By the way, Niels, do you think the default 20° of steering lock is realistic? Or should it be increased like it's the case in the HistorX mod? I've been driving the Supra with the default 20° and it feels good, but I'm just wondering.
#40 - JJ72
in the read me it is stated a realistic figure would be 26 degrees.

why the default is on 20 I don't know, maybe for non 900 degree users?
Quote from JJ72 :in the read me it is stated a realistic figure would be 26 degrees.

Alrighty, I'll change it to that then. Thanks!
The default settings are always the average of the setup range, thats how my tool works; I set a min and max for anything from springs to steering lock and the default will be the average

Edit, actually more often I set the default value and a + - tweak % range and the number of available setup 'clicks', so with the springs I say the frequency is 1.5hz with a 25% tweak range over 11 clicks.. If the resulting spring default is 100.000N/m then i'll be able to click from 75000 to 125000 over 11 clicks.. / off topic
Quote from spankmeyer :I salute you sir. Now only if I had rFactor installed to test this.

Should make our Nordscslsclsdcjhseife server nites available again?

Yes we should
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :I only know few who actually use 900 degrees, lots of people use less, have sensitive steering and tend to smash the pedals.

IMO when you are really carefull with the weight transfer, these cars can be neutral or even oversteery. I guess LFS teaches this driving style a little better than most rfactor mods but still, the average simmer is quite ham fisted / footed and I've seen plenty!

I tend to go into small oversteer most of the time, it's such a joy to position this car on corner entry with brake pedal.

You can't blame rfactor community for being unsmooth, they are used to "standard" rfactor mods, where you hit the brakes as hard as you can, after shaving enough speed jump of them, point the car, and throttle out. Of course, if you go 2 km/h faster you'll spin.

Niels, it would be nice if there was a 17,5 steer ratio upgrade for 900° wheels, or whenever you do know whats the real steer ratio of the car, add an appropriate upgrade option for it.

Whenever i load some other track i to which didn't assigned any setup, o must go into garage, and click clikc cklick ckiklck...Steering lock = 26. Click "RACE". Not that much of a fuss, but, you know, time is money
I just love this car.
Put steering lock to 31°, 720° wheel, all pedals. Easy to control. Even when oversteering its fine to correct
Awsomely done!
One thing I notice and that keeps bugging me is the rear view mirrors. They're significantly lower quality than the rest of the game. No AA at all and they even seem to be displaying a lower resolution or something. I don't mean the mirrors themselves, obviously, but the rear view they're displaying. Is this a general rF thing? I don't have the problem with the HistorX mod, so... Any ideas? Maybe a line in a .cfg file somewhere?
I think that is mirror resolution, which is adjusted in some file directly associated with mod, its not global property.
AFAIK in .plr file you can adjust mirror details, like visible parts of the car in mirrors.

I want to lower resolution in them even more, as mirrors on nordschleife are taking 20 or even more fps on my system.
Amazing car Niels. o.o I love it.....

more! o.o we neeeeeed more quality mods like this!! >< THIS SHOULD BE HOF!!!
Technically the car is HOF:

2000+ votes, and the highest scoring car EVER! at 488/500! I didn't expect THAT!
I can't get version 1 to work on either my normal install (that had the beta on it) or my 'clean' install used for Historic GT. It just seems to give an error message as soon as I try and load it (though I can't read it) any ideas?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG