The online racing simulator
#1 - amp88
Interesting Video Re: Freedom Of Speech / Creationism / Religion
I don't really think that this forusm are the appropriate place to discuss such matters.

But still, I will comment: Basically, the guy's right. He's too specific about islam, creationism and scientology though. What he really means is every form of religion, also including chrsitianity.
Haven't seen the video yet but on a related note:

As many of you know, many Americans are very religious. The US seems to be known for this the world over. What you may not realize is this has resulted in a strong anti-religious movement here as well. When it comes to beliefs or ideology, strong feelings beget strong opposing feelings.

Is there a similar situation in other countries?
Sort of on topic.. but yesterday I was reading about the worlds tallest man and somewhere along the line came across these images.

Supposedly used as evidence against evolution... here they are talking about Goliath, the most famous of giants. He was anywhere between 6 and a half feet and (in this image) over 10 feet tall (apparently he gets taller as you move forward through the historical descriptions (David also gets younger gotta love tall tales).

But check out the guy on the far right! 25 feet six inches! That's one tall dude

Regarding the giant femur in the top image, I've read that it's actually the femur of a pygmy elephant or something, or could possibly be altogether fake (edit: actually the article text says it's a replica). But it got me thinking about giant people, I mean the idea is pretty cool actually.

I just think that bottom image should be amended a bit, because those 4 or so guys on the right are really stretching credibility.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG