The online racing simulator
Skid Pad
(13 posts, started )
Skid Pad
A video of me on my local racetracks skid pad....I didnt do all that well (Drifting is a lot harder than in video games lol) but I had a blast...Im driving a soon to be mine 2006 Cadillac CTS rwd (210hp) with traction control OFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nTE5VAoYRE
Wow, 11 views and audio is already disabled.

Looks like you err.. had some fun at least.
Quote from AjRose :Wow, 11 views and audio is already disabled.

Looks like you err.. had some fun at least.

Yeah they actually got the audio off as soon as it uploaded....But im kinda glad because it was just Down with the sickness ( I had to add it for a School Project) and the song kinda made it gay
Here is me at my local skidpad in a Holden VE Clubsport 6.0L V8 307kw's was a awesome day out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyY8hWutXoM
Quote from nismoCat :Here is me at my local skidpad in a Holden VE Clubsport 6.0L V8 307kw's was a awesome day out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyY8hWutXoM

Yeah looks like you had fun. I was going to praise you for not putting music over it, but sadly with the audio consisting mostly of wind and chatter, music wouldn't have made it any worse
which brings us back to the crucial point: Americans can't drive!

At least they can't when sitting in an American Pimpmobile with no windows, 3 automatic gears, a machine that produces 300hp but 290 of them are taken away for powering gadgets, and the weight of a Greyhound bus.

Now add some stupid music so the video runs completely silent, do a couple of donuts and there it is: THE perfect stereotype.

nismocat's vid is very nice though! Did lfs give you some skills?!

greetz

der butz

PS: ACE, don't take that personally please, I'm a bit depressed atm (see sig) and someone has to be the valve
Lol I thought WMG gave up.
Well actually i don't have a license! Haven't had one since 2001, Yeah i was a bit of a ratbag on the roads when i was younger, Young and dumb and Turbo Skyline will get ur license lost for a while! I spose it tought me how to handle a car and that it dosen't wear off! But I stick to my KTM 620 Motard now! Glad you all liked my vid!
Well even if I could take the lisence at age of 18 I still have not taken it, and I am soon 22
Well, it costs so much, around 10000-20000 NOK's, and takes a lot of time (which I don't have when I work), so basically it's making itself so darn hard to obtain
Quote from der butz :which brings us back to the crucial point: Americans can't drive!

At least they can't when sitting in an American Pimpmobile with no windows, 3 automatic gears, a machine that produces 300hp but 290 of them are taken away for powering gadgets, and the weight of a Greyhound bus.

Now add some stupid music so the video runs completely silent, do a couple of donuts and there it is: THE perfect stereotype.

:

I'll second that.
Quote from 5-6-ACE :Drifting is a lot harder than in video games lol

finally, they are learning.
To the OP, yes you struggled, but it didn't help that you were on such a tight pad at such a low speed. When going in such a tight circle, you are going to need to use a lot of steering input very quickly. It would be easier on a bigger circle at a bigger speed. That car also looks to have steering with a lot of turns lock to lock, and probably not the greatest steering feel ever, which would make it harder still Try it with a miata with a limited slip diff on a larger pad and I think you'd get on a lot better.

Skid Pad
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG