The online racing simulator
Mouse Accelerate and Mouse Brake
There should be an option on LFS when defining controls to have the Mouse Y axis for Acceleration and Braking, for instance when the mouse is moved further to the top in the top half of the screen, the car will accelerate forwards, in the bottom half if the mouse is moved towards the bottom the car will brake.

This allows a smoother acceleration for people (like me) who can't afford a wheel and pedals for their computer and have to use the mouse. I would also like to travel at a limited speed on some cruise servers such as a steady 70mph.

It's a good idea, please discuss.
How very 'Racer' of the Devs.
what is that, a game? is it good? how is it 'racer' of the devs?
#5 - [d9]
Quote from Weasley123 :There should be an option on LFS when defining controls to have the Mouse Y axis for Acceleration and Braking, for instance when the mouse is moved further to the top in the top half of the screen, the car will accelerate forwards, in the bottom half if the mouse is moved towards the bottom the car will brake.

This allows a smoother acceleration for people (like me) who can't afford a wheel and pedals for their computer and have to use the mouse. I would also like to travel at a limited speed on some cruise servers such as a steady 70mph.

It's a good idea, please discuss.

there is not much to discouss there, x/y mouse axes are already available to controll in lfs.

wrong thread
heh, yeah I used to play Racer before I came here. Very bad simulator in comparison.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG