The online racing simulator
What a qualy. Great stuff!

So happy for Rubens! Hope he wins the race tomorrow, and clinches the title in Abu Dhabi.
RUBINHORUBINHORUBINHORUBINHORUBINHO
Oh yeaaa
"Gandhi follows the F1 Grand Prix"

I never knew Gandhi watched F1

Quali lasted 2h 45min
Q3 was worth waiting every second of those two and half hours!! Haven't seen so much exciting quali in a while.
Perfect result for the championship situation. I'd favour Vettel coming through the pack rather than Jenson, but probably not to 2nd.
Anyone else notice Brundle use the term 'bandit' to describe certain drivers hehe. He let that one slip, that a karter's only term Mr B!
Quote from Intrepid :Anyone else notice Brundle use the term 'bandit' to describe certain drivers hehe. He let that one slip, that a karter's only term Mr B!

Yea I noticed that and it made me chuckle
Wonder what happens if Z dances from now till the start, constantly...?
Quote from Intrepid :Anyone else notice Brundle use the term 'bandit' to describe certain drivers hehe. He let that one slip, that a karter's only term Mr B!

pfft, karters term my arse....I use that term a lot to describe others....sometimes if needed i will add the word "arse" in front of "bandit" to convey my true feelings to raod users who turn with out indicating or to idiots who can't follow the simple Urinal Etiquette"

Anyay, heres a video of Nico b ... cared of a bit of thunder....the big girls blouse.
I found this on Finnish F1 forum, it shows where drivers are going to make their first pitstop to refuel.

1. Stoppi means 1st pitstop as you can guess... "Auton Paino" means weight of the car overall.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Perfect result for the championship situation. I'd favour Vettel coming through the pack rather than Jenson, but probably not to 2nd.

I have to disagree. Button is made some brilliant overtaking moves this year, while Vettel on the other hand is always stuck behind a slower driver.
Quote from EliteAti :I found this on Finnish F1 forum, it shows where drivers are going to make their first pitstop to refuel.

1. Stoppi means 1st pitstop as you can guess... "Auton Paino" means weight of the car overall.

If it's wet, Sutil FTW. Dry, Webber/Barichello FTW.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Wonder what happens if Z dances from now till the start, constantly...?

I won't do that because I want the first half of the race to be wet so the cars set up for dry conditions who start from the back are faster than the cars set up for wet conditions who start at the front.

Then, halfway during the race, it starts raining and it's the other way around.
Fuel adjusted grid
1 Mark Webber (lap 22)
2 Rubens Barrichello +0.056secs (lap 20)
3 Adrian Sutil +0.231 (lap 23)
4 Jarno Trulli +0.361 (lap 24)
5 Sebastien Buemi +0.501 (lap 24)
6 Kimi Raikkonen +0.622 (lap 20)
7 Nico Rosberg +0.631 (lap 23)
8 Kazuki Nakajima +0.790 (lap 26)
9 Robert Kubica +0.963 (lap 22)
10 Fernando Alonso +1.862 (lap 20)

Not looking bad for Rubinhos championship hopes, button placed 14th fuel adjusted. If the conditions remain the same as they did in last qualification things look hopeful for Rubens.

Personally, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Much as I like Jensen, I'd rather Rubens took the title. Then he could retire.
Quote from gezmoor :

Personally, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Much as I like Jensen, I'd rather Rubens took the title. Then he could retire.

Rubens is going to Williams next year, to me, I'd rather Rubens take the win here and finally get his home victory. After that if Jenson and Vettel don't score then I don't mind who takes the Championship at the end, if Jenson falters then it's his own fault for being too conservative, just because he has led the drivers standings all year doesn't make him automatically "deserve" the title in my opinion and plus he's probobly at Brawn next year too, so he will probobly get another crack at the title.
Quote from Intermediate07 :Does anybody know if there will be rain today too?

If it's raining or not, it's gonna be an EXCELLENT race if it's dry then you got dry setup cars charging through the field whilst wet-setup cars bunch up the pack, and then if the rain DOES come out the wetsetup cars can pull away whilst the drysetup cars are struggling for pace.
Quote from Intermediate07 :Does anybody know if there will be rain today too?

Apparently there's a big chance that it will be like last year: dry, wet, dry, wet etc.
Race will go on for 10 laps, then have to stop because of too heavy rain, 2 hours dragged on, no enough laps completed, race forfeited, Button champ with only one round left.

(worst case scenario!)
Quote from JJ72 :Race will go on for 10 laps, then have to stop because of too heavy rain, 2 hours dragged on, no enough laps completed, race forfeited, Button champ with only one round left.

(worst case scenario!)

I hope for a big-time figth with Barrichello leading, and pushes hard. While Button is Figthing through the field
Or they can do Surfers Paradise 2002
anyone from Queensland knows if channel Ten is showing the race live or not? cause at the end of quali yesterday they said they are showing it live from 0245 monday morning. obviously thats Melb time with Day light saving. But when i check my local guide, it says they wont start showing it until 2:45 QLD time, which means its an hour delay. so are they actually showing it live?!

bloody day-light saving.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :anyone from Queensland knows if channel Ten is showing the race live or not? cause at the end of quali yesterday they said they are showing it live from 0245 monday morning. obviously thats Melb time with Day light saving. But when i check my local guide, it says they wont start showing it until 2:45 QLD time, which means its an hour delay. so are they actually showing it live?!

bloody day-light saving.

Channel Ten is showing it on 2:45am, live. The race is taking place at 3:00am our time (AEST, not AEDST).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG