The online racing simulator
official New tracks and car mod's and licenses question
A question that really needs to be asked.

Are the new car/track mods what they are titled? mods. Thus Dl's to add to our licensed product? OR are we going to be sucked into the f1rst/iracing relm where for every track or car that is released we will have to PAY for a new license?

For the sake of this sim I hope not.

Great product, am looking forward to Sim guru's to produce many add on cars and tracks just like the awsome and still going strong n2003 program.
First rule: We must waiting for everything.

A little advise: Please log out before starting attacks.
You're new so I suppose you can be forgiven for sounding slightly hostile as a result of not being up on the devs' plans.

S1 and S2 were 12 GBP each (~$20 USD). To get an S1 license back in 2003, you paid ~$20 USD. When S2 came out, you paid another ~$20 USD to get improved physics, new cars, and new tracks. Alternatively, you could stick with S1 and still get the improved physics, but many servers would end up being off-limits to you due to them using S2 content. If you started playing after S2 was released, you paid ~$40 USD for both S1 and S2 content.

S3 will be much the same as S2 in that it will bring new physics, new cars, and new tracks. However, the price will be slightly higher than each of the previous stages.

All LFS content is provided at a fixed price, and more may be added later at no additional cost. This was the case with the Raceabout, BMW Sauber F1, Formula BMW, which were all added long after S2's release. The MRT5 was released in S1, long after S1's original release.

This is nothing like iRacing's model where you pay a whopping $20 for a single car or track. It is also nothing like the NR2003 or rFactor model in which you see lots of user-created content. All content (i.e. cars and tracks) comes from the devs.
Sir's,

Never hostile am just trying to validate having this great program. If come across as hostile I apologize.
Quote from ADX.14 :First rule: We must waiting for everything.

A little advise: Please log out before starting attacks.

Sir,
Am not attacking am just lookng at this program in a cost analysis trend.
Asked a straight forward question with some unfortunate trends from other programs.

In closing I did get a great response with the direction this program is taking. Just hope to be around to enjoy more of the LFS Simulations.

Signed
A satisfied customer
Hello TerryGringo

Welcome to the world of Live for speed. Im very sorry if ADX.14 Seemed slightly Sharp with you. we at lfs forum get slightly cross when people keep asking the same questions over and over again in different threads.
so sorry again.

There are offical test patches that you can download and play be sure to read all info enclosed in the topic OP.

also most of the information you require is located in the LFS general chat( the fourm at the top)

Hope to see you on the track
Quote from TerryGringo :Sir,
Am not attacking am just lookng at this program in a cost analysis trend.
Asked a straight forward question with some unfortunate trends from other programs.

In closing I did get a great response with the direction this program is taking. Just hope to be around to enjoy more of the LFS Simulations.

Signed
A satisfied customer

Hi TerryGringo. I reread my sentence, and realized that I forgot the attack direction. The proper statement had to be as "Please log out before starting attacks to you". "Please" and smiley show my intent. If you check out my posts, you will see.

On the other hand, I assure you that my reply might be cutting "real attacks to you".

I'm glad to see you've chosen the right decision via selecting LFS.

Welcome to LFS and have fun.
ADX:

Thank you glad to be part of the forums.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG