The online racing simulator
Live for Speed S2, version Z25
(420 posts, closed, started )
@Scawen;

first of all thnx for the great update!

Quote :FIX : Autocross route checkers only worked for one lap

does this mean you can set the startline on a other position then the standard ones in autocross and change the laptimes ingame and not only in Shift+U mode?

because that was a little issue in autocross and carpark. when you set a new startgridpostion you had to set also the number of laps in shift+u and it wassnt possible to start a race with more than 1 car in multiplayer.

or am i doing something wrong!? :P

thnx anyway!
Quote from henrico-20- :does this mean you can set the startline on a other position then the standard ones in autocross and change the laptimes ingame and not only in Shift+U mode?

No, you can still only set a single start position in autocross.

This fix was only about the route checker circles that force you to take the correct route. Previously they only worked if the lap count was set to 1. Now they reset again at the finish line so you need to follow the route checkers again for the next lap.

Also the finish line was not previously counted as a route checker itself, which made the route checkers a bit less useful.
Just got my LFS news update SMS. Shame it's late, but if I had been out partying (yeah right) it would have been nice!
hi, i have 2 copies of my lfs and the one that is copied wont stay updated, any help?

thanks

*edit* ive fixxed it
What the...

I just drove the LX6, and I noticed a moving oil pressure gauge.

update: I am right! It used to be a clock

Image: LFS-Database.
I really like the new dashes and the customization. Also, ABS works very realistically, and I noticed that it is indeed faster to stop by trying not to engage it.

Thanks devs! Good update.
#57 - adin
thats awesome
I installed the patch and my fps has dropped from 60 to 15 where it skips every two seconds. Any suggestions?

edit: nvm restarted and is now normal
Quote from oscarhardwick :maybe they willl just get on and release the VWS, the 'new car' and the tyre physics.... and, oh, maybe rockingham aswell... even GT5 will be released in better time than S3 hmph...

Oscar

What ive heard we have to pay 12 quid if we want all that. 36 if u a demo user.
Great job. Thanks.
#61 - MKR
Good work LFS
Quote from hrtburnout :What the...

I just drove the LX6, and I noticed a moving oil pressure gauge.

update: I am right! It used to be a clock

Just be aware that oil pressure is not modelled in LFS. It simply displays the same thing as the RPM gauge.
Great can't wait to try it.

Is the naming chosen because there is no letter after Z in the alphabet?
Quote from marzman :Is the naming chosen because there is no letter after Z in the alphabet?

No, it's because patch 0.6A is the patch with VWS and new physics, which will be released in the future.
Quote from Flame CZE :...patch with VWS and new physics...

And new track...

btw, nice Patch (Z25).
Quote from nesrulz :And new track...

btw, nice Patch.

How can you tell? Who said that? Scawen said that he's now working on new tyre physics adn VWS and that will be released in the next patch, he didn't mention anything about the Rockingham.
Quote from Flame CZE :How can you tell? Who said that? Scawen said that he's now working on new tyre physics adn VWS and that will be released in the next patch, he didn't mention anything about the Rockingham.

Yes...

I hope that the Rockingham already done...
Thanks Scawen
ffs LFS doesn't let me unlock even though i'm connected to the internet and there isn't a firewall blocking it.

help me someone
Quote from hansonator69 :ffs LFS doesn't let me unlock even though i'm connected to the internet and there isn't a firewall blocking it.

help me someone

What does it say when you try to unlock?
Quote from Flame CZE :No, it's because patch 0.6A is the patch with VWS and new physics, which will be released in the future.

Thanks, but then your answer should be yes, because that was what i was thinking. Keeping 0.6 for a bigger update and nothing behind Z.
Quote from J03130 :What ive heard we have to pay 12 quid if we want all that. 36 if u a demo user.

No, you will not pay for Scirocco and new tyre physics. Only Rockingham and other content will be released as S3 and you will have to pay for it. Scawen said, that Sx versions are going to be connected just with new content and not with the LFS's engine.
Good job, but now i can see there is no testpach treed so there will be no more testpaches?
Quote from baltuxx :Good job, but now i can see there is no testpach treed so there will be no more testpaches?

I will quote Scawen:
Quote :I will now close the test patch forum, until the next round of test patches with new physics.
I hope that is not too far away, but please don't ask me for an estimate.

Ohh. Ok i will wait
This thread is closed

Live for Speed S2, version Z25
(420 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG