The online racing simulator
thnx dude, i guess we'll have to wait
All i get when i try to open tweak is this message "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). click OK to terminate the apllication" Could someone tell me what to do please.
Quote from Gazilion :All i get when i try to open tweak is this message "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). click OK to terminate the apllication" Could someone tell me what to do please.

Install dotNET framework.
Thanks a million guys, i would have been stuffed without this, cheers.
hi

maybe someone knows if there is working slickmod for z25

thanks in advance

amir
It works, but i cant get the tyres slick and big, how?
Quote from cheiver :It works, but i cant get the tyres slick and big, how?

I think u can only make XRG's tyres big im not sure i only seen videos on youtube.
I tried it with the new config-file, tho i have NO idea which "preset" is which and when i try and change the info on the "car #*" it doesnt change a thing in-game. i have tried everything..

EDIT: just got it to work somewhat.. to bad the configfile dont have the name of the cars in the "preset" menu.. oh well.. it works atleast.. ty
Stupid f*cking tweak cant get it to work whit the new lfs... What should i do?
Quote from alexus65 :Stupid f*cking tweak cant get it to work whit the new lfs... What should i do?

First, don't swear, the world won't explode
Second, you must provide us more deailed information about your problem, "I can't get it to work" is not relevant. We don't know anything about your problem then.
Quote from Flame CZE :First, don't swear, the world won't explode
Second, you must provide us more deailed information about your problem, "I can't get it to work" is not relevant. We don't know anything about your problem then.

Yes i know i am sorry did lose it there for a second... I change the values a the only thing thats changes in the game is the weight nothing else. I have the new config for Z25

Witch cartype XRT XGR stand fore the numbers? #0 #1 #2....?
[Single car #0]- FBM
[Single car #1]- XFG
[Single car #2]- XRG

The addresses in the list posted a few posts back, which says its for z25 do not work in z25

I have a list of addresses for z25, an my own LFSMod but im waiting on the mods accepting the mod before I can release it on the forum...
Got it to work now on the XRT but not on the XRG single car 2 doesn't change anything....
Quote from DavidTiger :[Single car #0]- FBM
[Single car #1]- XFG
[Single car #2]- XRG

The addresses in the list posted a few posts back, which says its for z25 do not work in z25

I have a list of addresses for z25, an my own LFSMod but im waiting on the mods accepting the mod before I can release it on the forum...

By the way, your link is dead.

Quote from alexus65 :Got it to work now on the XRT but not on the XRG single car 2 doesn't change anything....

I don't think the single car presets work at the moment.
Yea the host is fixing a few things.. be online soon. my mate (owner) is recoveing from a stroke so its a little slower to be back up and running...

~~~
Im a demo, so I probably would be killed for posting addresses
but if im aloud to share them then I will post z25 demo car addresses.

To mods: I have spoke to bob_smith and XCNuse about my mod/addresses, they either never noticed or are ok with a demo releasing a tweak mod as long as it had licence protection for demo's. Dont kill me for posting I know addresses etc...
:noob:
Quote from DavidTiger :To mods: I have spoke to bob_smith and XCNuse about my mod/addresses, they either never noticed or are ok with a demo releasing a tweak mod as long as it had licence protection for demo's. Dont kill me for posting I know addresses etc...

1st: It's Bob Smith.
2nd: I don't think you found them itself. byte1 released his configs BEFORE you made your mod.
3rd: Your license protection needs to be proper
1st: I was posting usernames... ok I made a mistake. I thought there was a _ in it... Is it that big a problem..

2nd: Actually I did find z15, z25 myself
ok I first used LFSTweak3 for z13 addresses sometime ago...then z15 came out and I found those addresses my self and made my mod on z15.
Just now for z25 I have the XFG addresses and some XRG.. all of which myself.
(Its not hard to find the addresses in CE, if you know the initial value, eg XFG displacement being, 1298.39245605469, then finding that address makes it hell of a lot easier to find others for that car because they will be close...)

3rd: The licence protection isn't passable, that I can see, the mod will completly close if LFS is demo.. ie making no way possible to bypass, if the program is closed..

Quote from DavidTiger :3rd: The licence protection isn't passable, that I can see, the mod will completly close if LFS is demo.. ie making no way possible to bypass, if the program is closed..

The thing is, your mod needs bulletproof way to determine if LFS is demo.
Using LFS_External.dll...

If the dll does not exist, the mod closes..
If the mod cant connect to LFS, the mod closes..
If the mod connects and detects DEMO, the mod closes

The mod will only stay open, able to tweak if S1 or S2 is detected, all other ways it will close...
There is no way a demo user could 'trick' it to think they have S1/S2...
any mod released on the forum must have an online license check. checking for s1/s2/demo via the exe alone isn't enough. sorry to burst your bubble.
So how could I do that? Using LFSWorld or something?
can't tell you, verbal NDA. sorry.
Who can I see about adding this then?
the illeagals

just buy s1 or s2, it is the best investment ever imho

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG