The online racing simulator
F1 Discussion
(468 posts, started )
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :http://www.f1technical.net/news/13741

Can someone please tell him to shut the hell up? He might be one of the greatest drivers of all time, but he is a bloody awful sportsman. Jenson proved this year you don't need team order to win a championship.

Williams should of used team orders in 2003 so Montoya could of won the championship imo.

becuase Ralf just sucks soo bad.
Renault will be the next to go me thinks
Kubica needs to stop chucking cars about firstly. He's a good driver but drastically need to change his style because it just doesn't work.
**** me.... Then again, this meeting could just be about what catering company they use next year. I hope it is...
I'd imagine they will commit for 2010 (already signed Kubica and maybe Glock) but for 2011 I am not so sure.
This is a nice summary of Toyota's F1 campaign. They came so close! Who knows, if the 2005 US GP actually went ahead as normal, they actually could have got a win...
Quote from dungbeetle :"The team failed to win any of the 139 races it entered after making its F1 debut in 2002 ..."

:jawdrop:
I never realised that!

lol That's what Toyota were famous for - not winning despite the biggest budget.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :This is a nice summary of Toyota's F1 campaign. They came so close! Who knows, if the 2005 US GP actually went ahead as normal, they actually could have got a win...

Nah, Trulli's pole was fake... He had almost nothing in the tank, Toyota just wanted to make some bluff, as they knew that Michelin teams were likely to be obliged to withdraw.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nah, Trulli's pole was fake... He had almost nothing in the tank, Toyota just wanted to make some bluff, as they knew that Michelin teams were likely to be obliged to withdraw.

Ah, ok. I forgot about the fuel rules that year.
It has always been the case in F1 that the driver with the best car usually wins the races, yet suddenly that has become completely unaceptable?

The way that people's attitudes towards Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button have completely reversed in a year shows just how shallow people are, and how our obsession with supporting the underdog at all times has gone too far, to the point where we despise successful people, and are too scared to aim high and stand out above the rest. And then we wonder why the rest of the world is overtaking us.
woman - they take everything personally.
-
(SAxor) DELETED by SAxor
The latest crazy of putting karts in wind tunnels is rather amusing.
At least I have an answer to the question, "what's the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?"

Answer, hire BrawnGP's windtunnel and find out the drag coefficient of my junk. Laugh all you want, you know it's a brilliant idea.

F1 Discussion
(468 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG