The online racing simulator
Race of Champions Beijing 2009
(31 posts, started )
It was nice to see Scirocco on track
#27 - JCTK
Quote from JJ72 :I was very entertained with the nations cup, finland was a big disappointment but the rest are very good, team USA definitely a nice surprise! The two Chinese drivers did add to the show (but of course why they choose han han I have no idea, just a nobody rally driver even in China).

And what can you say, Micheal Schacher = eternal driving god.

They should have Hamilton, Rossi etc in it as well.

yeah, Gronholm was uselessly slow on both nights...

they should've used the Focus WRC whenever it's Finland's turn, now that would be fair~! XD

last year Lewis only bothered to turn up for some demonstation run in his McLaren (apparantly cos he needed to go to the Sport Personality of the year wateva later that night), and this year either no one invited him or he don't like to come and potentially get beaten~ XD or most probably there are also some kinda lines in his contract saying he can't drive anything but a Merc...
#28 - JCTK
Quote from Bawbag :I thought Andy Priaulx was the best driver of the day, He was immensly fast in the Astra since I guess it was similar to his BMW, but what was more amazing was how he jumped straight into the Focus WRC and threw it around so confidently, beating Vettel who had just drove the WRC In the previous race.

Unlucky for him not to beat MSC in the buggy but he had been flying in that thing all day since his contract says he's not allowed to drive anything branded basicly, IMO it gives him more of an advantage since he only gets to drive 3 cars, when other people have the chance of 4 or 5.

Regardless, looking forward to watching it tommorow again, hopefully we see as much action as today.

so the Xbow isn't branded by KTM~?

apparantly they've now got themselves an exception clause in the contract saying something like since ROC is kinda a charity events, he's allow to drive something other than a Fiat/Ferrari...
Fun to watch. By the way, you can review it all on the link in first post, skip the intro's or delayed stuff in between. Some nice racing in it... racers can be such little kids
Never thought I might actually think of changing the flag next to my name to "other".

Sigh.
Quote from JCTK :so the Xbow isn't branded by KTM~?

apparantly they've now got themselves an exception clause in the contract saying something like since ROC is kinda a charity events, he's allow to drive something other than a Fiat/Ferrari...

Hence "basicly".

Race of Champions Beijing 2009
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG