The online racing simulator
LFS Active Online numbers
(13 posts, started )
These are the Active Online Racers at iRacing during last week:

Active Online
(includes unofficial sessions and series)

1938 TT
4365 Practice
2739 Qual
4064 Race
1152 Hosted Race

5501 Overall

Is there a way threw LFSWorld (?) to get comparable numbers for LFS's activity?
How did you come up with 5501 racers overall, when the numbers add up to well over 12000? Or am I missing something here?
Quote from ChiliFan :How did you come up with 5501 racers overall, when the numbers add up to well over 12000? Or am I missing something here?

If somebody for example joined a Practise Session AND a Official Race, he would still be counted as only 1 active driver for that week.
Put it this way. LFS is getting minced by iracing lmao! idc LFS is still more fun!
0.86 Licenced racers per host.
9.91 Demo racers per host.
Interesting
Quote from morpha :0.86 Licenced racers per host.
9.91 Demo racers per host.
Interesting

That stat does seem very insane, but there's a load of private hosts that remain empty.
#9 - pik_d
http://www.spdoracing.com/satellite

That gives you some information, though I'm not really sure I believe it.

Quote :Drivers Online

219 right now / 8312 in the past 24 hours / 171653 in the past week

I'm willing to bet 8312 is actually the number of times *a racer* has joined *a host* even if there are duplicates.
It is unlikely that iracing provides a direct comparison means unless they can prove they are on top
At this point they will advertise it...

So using the above described comparison tool, I assume that the number of active players for a given time is still higher in LFS.

Note: As there is no offline mode in iracing, only these 3 figures could give us a comparison basis:
2739 Qual
4064 Race
1152 Hosted Race
Maybe compare it to the finished races in LFS for 1 week? That could be an available figure from LFS world.
I think, Victor could - if he likes to - provide an exact number of unique Racers per day/week/month. That should easily hit the 4000/day and maybe 6k a week, I guess.
Quote from ChiliFan :How did you come up with 5501 racers overall, when the numbers add up to well over 12000? Or am I missing something here?

LFS 'Active' Online numbers
at iRacing:thumbsdow

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG