The online racing simulator
Race of Champions - Winter Cup
(133 posts, started )
Quote from JPeace :anton, i cannot come tonight, done no testing and im knackered sorry for the late entry then the late withdrawel, good luck to all, and good luck anton on this massive event, it looks brilliant.

race was last night mate
Missed it too, sorry guys.
Race of Champions LFS Protest format.

Your LFS username - PioneerLv (R.Svetins)
Protest against -
RevengeR (B.Perei)
Describe the situation a bit:

Video:
Youtube - click

I made a quick video about the crash situation. I understand that B.Perei was inside and I outside, so I had to pass him, but I actually got no place to get away from him or pass: brake harder - go right into hill, roll over and make a massive crash, so everybody after me gets mad about that - even worse.

I was trying to get away from him, but he just pushed me out. Then I let other drivers overtake me clearly without any dangerous situations. After accident: jumped over from 5th place to 12th.

(Shift + F is not used because of need to use ''names over cars'' option)

When the accident occured? - Race 2 last sector
If you check it from your camera view, you can see you could have gone wider. I was already next to you (might have surprised you I think), but you didn't really choose a wider line. I know I was aggressive, but that wasn't clearly my fault. I had overtaken some other drivers as well, and everything worked fine.

PS: at 0:36 you can clearly see you are on the ideal line, although I was next to you, even a bit ahead
Unofficial Points standings, still needs more checking.

Only total points after event 1 for now, note that these results are unofficial and still pending confirmation. Replays will be posted Tomorrow.

I've now checked the replays, possible penalties for certain racers might apply after the protest time has ended.

1. 75. RevengeR - 16 points
2. 91. Karolis[LT] - 13 points
3. 04. N I K I - 11 points
4. 147. Jwardy - 10 points
5. 99. VTiRacing - 7 points
6. 69. Dominic-V - 6 points
6. 27. Ady_Romania - 6 points
8. 29. PioneerLv - 4 points
8. 17. Proa2414 - 4 points
10. 11. Niall09 - 1 point.
Why so bad?
Your LFS username - Dominic-V
Protest against - n-murray
Describe the situation a bit (own opinion) - The accident occured in second race, lap 2 . I managed to completely overtake n-murray and I tried to enter in chicane (I kept a predictable line), but n-murray had not braked sufficiently and used me as a brake, resulting a major crash, causing damage to my car and to others cars involved in accident.
Quote from RevengeR :If you check it from your camera view, you can see you could have gone wider. I was already next to you (might have surprised you I think), but you didn't really choose a wider line. I know I was aggressive, but that wasn't clearly my fault. I had overtaken some other drivers as well, and everything worked fine.

PS: at 0:36 you can clearly see you are on the ideal line, although I was next to you, even a bit ahead

Yes, but if you would not to try overtake me on such a tricky corner, then anything would be okay. You would try your luck on another place, if you was really faster than me, without trying to get in front of me with foam on your face.
Quote from PioneerLv :Yes, but if you would not to try overtake me on such a tricky corner, then anything would be okay. You would try your luck on another place, if you was really faster than me, without trying to get in front of me with foam on your face.

It has nothing to do with luck, and also every corner has overtaking possibilities. It really goes down to the drivers involved in the overtaking, and in this case, I feel I did everything I could, and what I did was fair.
Anyway, éet the judges decide :P
Here are official results for the round #1

Points standing didnt change from provisional ones.

1. 75. RevengeR - 16 points
2. 91. Karolis[LT] - 13 points
3. 04. N I K I - 11 points
4. 147. Jwardy - 10 points
5. 99. VTiRacing - 7 points
6. 69. Dominic-V - 6 points
6. 27. Ady_Romania - 6 points
8. 29. PioneerLv - 4 points
8. 17. Proa2414 - 4 points
10. 11. Niall09 - 1 point.

Protests response.

Quote from Dominic-V :Your LFS username - Dominic-V
Protest against - n-murray
Describe the situation a bit (own opinion) - The accident occured in second race, lap 2 . I managed to completely overtake n-murray and I tried to enter in chicane (I kept a predictable line), but n-murray had not braked sufficiently and used me as a brake,
resulting a major crash, causing damage to my car and to others cars involved in accident.

RoC LFS admins have made following decision regarding n-murray:

#01 Niall Murray is now banned from this season due to his reckless and dangerous driving in both races, decision was based on total amount of evidence rather than only this protest.

Quote from PioneerLv :Race of Champions LFS Protest format.

Your LFS username - PioneerLv (R.Svetins)
Protest against - RevengeR (B.Perei)
Describe the situation a bit:

I made a quick video about the crash situation. I understand that B.Perei was inside and I outside, so I had to pass him, but I actually got no place to get away from him or pass: brake harder - go right into hill, roll over and make a massive crash, so everybody after me gets mad about that - even worse.

I was trying to get away from him, but he just pushed me out. Then I let other drivers overtake me clearly without any dangerous situations. After accident: jumped over from 5th place to 12th.

(Shift + F is not used because of need to use ''names over cars'' option)

When the accident occured? - Race 2 last sector

RoC LFS admins have made following decision regarding this incident between RevengeR and PioneerLv:

This situation has been declared as a racing incident, however, #75 RevengeR gets a warning for somewhat uncautious overtaking manouver. If this will happen again, points penalty will be applied for #75

# Replays attached #

Round 1 Qualifying replay
Round 1 Race 1 replay
Round 1 Race 2 replay

Im sending next round info today/early tomorrow by PM's to all RoC participants.
Quote from EliteAti :
This situation has been declared as a racing incident, however, #75 RevengeR gets a warning for somewhat uncautious overtaking manouver. If this will happen again, points penalty will be applied for #75

Me being uncautious? Yea, whatever. So if someone gets surprised by an overtake, and makes a mistake (literally not seeing me), it's my fault? ...

Anyway, I'll miss the next round, cause my wheel is broken, so thats it for me I guess.
Please clarify, the DATE when the next race will be.... 10th December or 9th(last time it was a day early)
Quote from RevengeR :Me being uncautious? Yea, whatever. So if someone gets surprised by an overtake, and makes a mistake (literally not seeing me), it's my fault? ...

ye same with me, i was talking to anton and he says that in race 1 i hit klaudias(sp?) off when my car was beside him, he turns in on me and we make contact and i back off and i hit the barrier then slide across the track and hit him, im not complaining about klaudias(sp?) as i think ity was a racing incident or if ANYTHING i should maybe get a dt pen, then the next lap i make contact with someone (forget the name) and lfs's phisics makes him spin so i get a pen for that too. Then in race two I was on the insider of C.Popa for the first chicane (T1), he was abit ahead, he broke early we were side by side, i was on the inside, therefore i had right of way and he turns in on top of me and we both hit tyres and reck susp and he gets no pen, i was in the way of people so i tried to continue asap and i hit J.Batts, unintentially, as you can see i turn out onto the track then see him coming so i slam on the brakes but it was too late at that stage, and later in the lap C.Popa dives down the inside of someone at turn 6 (fast right) and goes as fast as possible as he sees me on the grass on the outside, then he aims for me and realises that he cant get me so drives on the track.

I try to tell anton in msn and he just keeps saying "as i said, im done arguing with you" "i suggest you to shut up and not to ruin your day any more" "im done with you" "fix yourself up kid, then come back again" "get your attitude fixed then we can talk" "if you say you didnt cause the Lap 2 crash then youre blind" "you have wrong attitude towards racing" "i shall not accept that" "you dug your hole, live in there" "well i dont care about you in this situation" "well im going to let you sink in your own ship" These quotes arent edited in any way, except for the dig your own hole one cause he spelt it wrong but then corrected it, they are all taken from the msn conversation that we were talking about the crashes in.

All I'm trying to do is defend my case as i dont think its fair to just be told that im banned and not being able to ask why or to tell the admin why i shouldnt be banned.... very unprofessional imo.
Race is today, or not?
I hope the race will be tomorrow as it is written.
its messed up with dates
its tomorrow
Sorry, signing off. Can't really deal with that anymore.
cant make tonight at all got some plans
my little calcs (unofficial of course)

1. 91. Karolis[LT] - 23 points
2. 04. N I K I - 23 points
3. 75. RevengeR - 16 points
4. 69. Dominic-V - 16 points
5. 27. Ady_Romania - 14 points
6. 19. razvan - 13 points
7. 11. Niall09 - 12 point
8. 147. Jwardy - 12 points
9. 99. VTiRacing - 7 points
10. 17. Proa2414 - 7 points
11. andRo. - 6 points
12. 29. PioneerLv - 4 points
Race was okay, except that I was hit in T1 in round 2, because the guy forgot to brake.

Anyway, proof to VTiRacing, that his crash was 100% his own fault. Because in the server he was saying it was my fault.
Maybe you shouldn't say anything, before you watch the replay. Well, yeah, I understand, you are in F1RST racing, so you must say something to noobs like me.
Attached images
Untitled-7.png
Quote from andRo. :Race was okay, except that I was hit in T1 in round 2, because the guy forgot to brake.

Anyway, proof to VTiRacing, that his crash was 100% his own fault. Because in the server he was saying it was my fault.
Maybe you shouldn't say anything, before you watch the replay. Well, yeah, I understand, you are in F1RST racing, so you must say something to noobs like me.

which car is you and which is VTiRacing?
Only got the PM now .. Sorry i missed it
He is the one who is drifting. The car F1RST racing car...I'm the one on the right.
Quote from andRo. :He is the one who is drifting. The car F1RST racing car...I'm the one on the right.

imo u had nothing to do with it, but thats only from seeing the pic, i didnt see the replay, depending on if there was a left hand corner just ahead i would think it was the F1RST racing cars own fault or maybe the guy behind yous

Race of Champions - Winter Cup
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG