The online racing simulator
'We will be more mean about this than MoE was.'

Thats going against the principle of 'Amateur' league! :P Just kidding

Regarding the race, well anything can happen. Doesn't take much for some nub to come off and drive back into traffic

For the FXR 23's should be top, maybe brushing 22s light. 1 stop looks to be out of the question, tyres (front) are barely driveable (understeer) after 1h.10min.
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :'We will be more mean about this than MoE was.'

Thats going against the principle of 'Amateur' league! :P Just kidding

Nah, the idea here is to get you to respect admin rules and we be mean so when you get to the upper echelons, you are well behaved. :P

Unlike them clowns already in MoE.
So basically if you are being more strict then MoE you are actually going to penalize?
deko is meaner in MoE Light?
Quote from PMD9409 :So basically if you are being more strict then MoE you are actually going to penalize?

Quote from PMD9409 :So basically if you are being more strict then MoE you are actually going to penalize?

Pretty much.
do we have a weather forecast yet?
Kyoto, Japan (Kyoto)
Forecast

Saturday, Dec 12
Winds from the N at 9 km/h

Saturday Night, Dec 12
Winds from the N at 14 km/h.

So i think it is gonna be low wind.But it must blow from North ! Any other direction is not acceptable ! :P
Quote from ivantod :Kyoto, Japan (Kyoto)
Forecast

Saturday, Dec 12
Winds from the N at 9 km/h

Saturday Night, Dec 12
Winds from the N at 14 km/h.

So i think it is gonna be low wind.But it must blow from North ! Any other direction is not acceptable ! :P

You how no idea how much I want to be able to specify wind direction and speed. sth like "from 340-20 degrees, between 7 and 11 KM/h"

d
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Seb66
-
(pik_d) DELETED by pik_d : seb is weird
*nvm
what about todays pass for Q1?I didnt get it.
Quote from ivantod :what about todays pass for Q1?I didnt get it.

It's the same all season unless someone who we don't want to get it, gets it
Hi.

Due to there's not much chance for us that we will drive in GTAL now, I just want to offer I will drive any car except FXR. I want to drive to get some personal results. I've got time around 2:22 mid with XR2, but can be better. I didn't really try much since setup edit. If you drive FZR, let me try with proper setup and we will see. In past I drove only FZR when it came to GTs. If any team is interested just PM me, thanks.
Hmm dont know but i think K.O'Keefes time isn´t valid.
He joined the pits without makeing a Pitstop before he set his best qualytime. (+ Drive-through Penalty)
In Session 1 the E-Team couldn´t rejoin the Qualy. After they joned pits without making a pitstop
Attached images
Unbenannt-1.jpg
Quote from kiste :Hmm dont know but i think K.O'Keefes time isn´t valid.
He joined the pits without makeing a Pitstop before he set his best qualytime. (+ Drive-through Penalty)
In Session 1 the E-Team couldn´t rejoin the Qualy. After they joned pits without making a pitstop

That is correct. I was right behind him and watched it even. He pitted too fast. He was in the pitlane, and he had turned in to the yellow squares, but he still had some speed when he shift'p'ed.

He didnt really gain much time on it. I bet he was in a hurry and hadnt time to wait for the counter :P
Deko said he'd let it go occasionally as long as your in the pits.
A number of admins saw it live, he was actually within a pit box [although not actually stopped], and so we let it slide, and put out the message you may have seen on remote.
yes but E-Team made the same in our session and couldn´t rejoin the field.
Quote from kiste :yes but E-Team made the same in our session and couldn´t rejoin the field.

They were in turn 1.
jupp, good desicion. Would been stupid otherwise
ahh okay. thanks.
I've split all the stuff about wind and restrictions into http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=63986

Don't shoot me over the title...I couldn't think of anything better.

And I'm not poking fun at you all and I'm not ignoring the discussion. I figured I'd make a complaints department.
Quote from dekojester :I've split all the stuff about wind and restrictions into http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=63986

Don't shoot me over the title...I couldn't think of anything better.

And I'm not poking fun at you all and I'm not ignoring the discussion. I figured I'd make a complaints department.

I opened my CP to find "Complaints Department" and thought "wtf, I never posted in that thread." I figured it out a split second later.

Poke fun all you want, the title is appropriate regardless.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG